What are the chances I will get my guitar from Music123????????

67mike

• Members

Long story:

On the deals thread someone posted that black Highway One Teles were available again from M123....

So, I went into my account online on M123 and popped one into my cart.....shipping says 7/25/12.

Anyway, I call M123 and start talking to a sales guy in guitars as I was going to try and get the 13% off that MF has currently...BUT, sales dude says the guitar is discontinued and doesn't know why they are available online???? I told him I would just put the purchase thru online and see. Sure enough order cofirmed..then backorder notice.

In the meantime I find a KILLER deal on a local G&L guitar......

So, I call a CS rep at M123 to try and find out for sure if these teles are actually gonna ship on 7/25/12.....no one there can tell me....I asked if they could contact someone in purchasing to check it out.....no dice...I got an earful on how the guy talking to me has worked there a long time, over 5 years, and there is no way to find out.

Wow, what a {censored}ty company if that is true... I mean even a two-bit dime store has purchase orders which tell them what they have on order?????

Anyone here know what I can expect? Or if I should contact someone specific?

I really want the highway one, but do not want to pass up the G&L if the H1 isn't gonna HAPPEN.

• Members

Yeah, it's a good deal. Hey man, if THAT'S the guitar you want, then grab it.

My experience is though, there are always gonna be good deals down the road. You just have to wait 'em out and have cash for when they happen.

• Members

Yeah, it's a good deal. Hey man, if THAT'S the guitar you want, then grab it.

My experience is though, there are always gonna be good deals down the road. You just have to wait 'em out and have cash for when they happen.

The trouble is around here there are great deals EVERYDAY......guy has to have some major control of his GAS round here:thu:

• Members

Tribute tele semi hollow. I have played it....awesome, pickups smoke the fenders in the hyw 1..

PS: Cancelling the mystery tele at M123.......I cannot wait for {censored}tards to get their {censored} together.

• Members

Im a Fender guy, own several. And I came across a G&L Jerry Cantrel Tribute at a fantastic price (new) at $280. The store was going out of business. Anyway, I usually stick to USA made guitars, but I was really surprised at the quality of this guitar !!! So a couple weeks ago I jumped on one of the new G&L Fiorano's that everyone says looks like {censored}. Let me tell you, after setting it up to my taiste, this is a smoking guitar at any price. I've been happy with the G&L imports, may need to keep my eyes peeled on a USA G&L. My vote is if the G&L is still around, grab it. You can always buy a Fender at a later time.

• Members

Call fender directly and ask. They will be able to figure out what's going on. I ran into a similar issue with Gibson and Sweetwater. The sales guys don't really know what's going on when it comes to incoming and stock on order. You'd have to find an acutal buyer at M123. But the guys at Fender should be able to pull M123 account and see what is scheduled to ship to them, and the ETAs.

• Members
Call fender directly and ask. They will be able to figure out what's going on. I ran into a similar issue with Gibson and Sweetwater. The sales guys don't really know what's going on when it comes to incoming and stock on order. You'd have to find an acutal buyer at M123. But the guys at Fender should be able to pull M123 account and see what is scheduled to ship to them, and the ETAs.

Good Idea, will look into that.:thu:

• Members

Quoted for quality. :thu:

• Members

67mike,
I'm sorry to read this. That shouldn't be the case and I apologize for the inconvenience. I work for Music123 and can absolutely help. Please email me your order details to webtalk@music123.com and I'll see what eta I can get from Fender. I appreciate your business and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott Parry | Music123 | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

• Members
67mike,

I'm sorry to read this. That shouldn't be the case and I apologize for the inconvenience. I work for Music123 and can absolutely help. Please email me your order details to
webtalk@music123.com
and I'll see what eta I can get from Fender. I appreciate your business and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Parry |
Music123
|
Facebook
|
Twitter
|
YouTube

Thanks....email will be on way ASAP.:thu:

• Members

Awesome - I love when a company is plugged in and responds to help (even after being called a f-tard - LOL ;->)

It's not "if" you make a mistake, it's how you recover when you do.......

nice job.

67mike,

I'm sorry to read this. That shouldn't be the case and I apologize for the inconvenience. I work for Music123 and can absolutely help. Please email me your order details to
and I'll see what eta I can get from Fender. I appreciate your business and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Parry |
|
|
|

• Members
Awesome - I love when a company is plugged in and responds to help (even after being called a f-tard - LOL ;->)

It's not "if" you make a mistake, it's how you recover when you do.......

nice job.

I had a similar thing happen several years ago. A Musicians Friend supervisor read my posts online and PM'd me to get order information and fixed the problem. :thu: He wanted to remain anonymous as a forum member though. Thank you Lone Ranger! :lol:

Archived