Hohner L-59 Professional(Les Paul copy).

fuzztone

• Members

Cool guitar! Is that made in Japan?

There was a big {censored}storm of a thread involving one of these in HCAF, lol. DOnt read it.

lol yep don't even want to get started with that here....

How is the neck profile on the guitar?

• Members

I never thought Fuzztone and I would own the same guitar, but I actually owned one of those about 10 years ago.

Mine was pretty heavy, but I liked it a lot.

Yea, but I bet you don't own the creepy dolls and pics...

Nevermind.

Cool guitar. I'd love to see pics with creepy do-

Nevermind.

• Members

IIRC Magazine reviews put the quality a little lower than the Epi of the day an similar to Aria and Tanglewood equivalents. I think that's a 90s model, but could be wrong.

I certainly remember the model being available into the 90s when I first started playing. It was one of those glossy, shiny guitars I used to look at in (I think) the Grattans catalogue (waiting for mother to leave the room so I could turn to the lingerie pages, no doubt :p ), back when they all looked cool and the same. whether the American Standard Stratocaster or the Squier by Sunn Mustang.... Ah, happy days. From memory, based on reviews and price band, I'd say they were an equivalent of the Vintage brand Lespaulalikes that come in at about a ton below an Epi Standard these days. Any single example may or may not be an Epibeater, though old Hohners seem to now be picking up a little bit of the collector mojo. Some models more tha others: I regularly see their Eighties era licensed Steiney copies fetch more on eBay than Steinberger's own Spirit line.

• Members

I had their LP Custom in wine red. Set neck,12lbs......

Sweet guitar once I put better electronics in her. I also remember putting gold aftermarket grover's on her as well.

Mine was a 1982 variety

On par with todays epis,ltd's,etc.....

3me3o83l8zzzzzzzzz93ba6.jpg

3n43p23ldzzzzzzzzz93b7c.jpg

Archived