Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody try a Xaviere XV-895HSS yet?

Seems interesting to have this style of guitar with a poplar body. And I have to say the finishes look very nice (I really like look of the purple finish)-

Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
    Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

I was hoping you'd hear from someone who took the plunge on this, I too like the purple. I've have to change the pickup color though, white looks odd. Is the binding really that bright white also, it's a little hard to tell.
    Winter is coming.

Comment

i hope they have switched to a different factory that makes their guitars.
      Every XAviere i have owned has required extensive fretwork to fix multiple dead spots.
      Even the SX's i've had have been better as far as playability.
      Originally Posted by Frets99

All guitars cost $300.
      What you pay depends on the headstock.

Comment

i hope they have switched to a different factory that makes their guitars.
        Every XAviere i have owned has required extensive fretwork to fix multiple dead spots.
        Even the SX's i've had have been better as far as playability.

Yeah it is pretty much a given fretwork has to be done on these cheaper guitars. I'm prepared for that by now with most Chinese guitars . The South Koreans however seem to have a handle on that now.

I actually think you'd be better off with the SAME factory (unless you want to see a jump in prices) where the workers can gain experience over time to start making better guitars.
        Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
        Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

Comment

I actually think you'd be better off with the SAME factory (unless you want to see a jump in prices) where the workers can gain experience over time to start making better guitars.

Just because the work sucks doesn

Comment

Working...
          X