My house got robbed!

honeyiscool

• Members

On Tuesday night I went into my house to find intruders in my house who were in the process of robbing my house. I was held at gunpoint and my jaw was broken before I was tied with tape to the floor. I'm OK, now, though, and I hope the intruders get found soon. They didn't wear masks or gloves so they left a million prints in the house and all that. My cat is also OK.

483983_10100459938052251_84492917_n.jpg

The amazing thing was how crappy the robbers were. They didn't take any of the electronics, the iMacs or guitars or speakers or anything, and were really sloppy. They didn't take any of my stuff, only taking a little bit of cash and some weed plants, legally registered plants, too, so we called the cops right away. And they took the plants! Which probably died quickly because who takes plants anyway!

Anyway, my mouth will be sealed shut for the next five weeks or so and I'll be forced to have a liquid diet. I also had a concussion, but other than that, I'm fine. It'll take more than that to bring this guy down.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored} {censored} {censored}... Man glad your OK but that {censored} sucks... Sounds like they were a bunch of moron thugs! So stupid they are bound to get caught and hopefully get some hard time for their stupidity... Assholes!

• Members

Thank God they didn't waste you! It's still unfortunate that you were hurt. Something like this can be a life altering event. You and your roommates may not feel safe there for a very long time if at all. I know I was pretty traumatized when someone tried to break into my home.

I'm definitely glad the cat is alright. :thu: I've done volunteer work with abused and abandoned cats and that is one thing that makes me furious.

P.S. Check into an alarm system. It won't stop a pro, but it'll probably stop a 2 bit thug.

• Members

Damn Dude, I am so sorry to hear this. Your body will heal up soon and it will take a little longer to put in order the feelings from having been violated like this by your fellow man. From what I can tell you have a lot of cool people in your life and you are a really nice person. I know everybody here is going to be rooting for you too. Much Mojo sent.

• Members

Holy {censored} dude that's nuts! Where do you live, North Park? Whoever it was must have known the plants were in there, probably a friend of a "friend" of yours, or of a roommate.

So sorry to hear:cry:, glad you are semi-upbeat about it. Good thing your Taylor hadn't come in yet!

Out of curiosity, did they pistol whip you or what? Can't believe the nerve of some people, go get a job you deadbeats! Hope to hell they get caught soon:cop:, although not sure how often they do once they leave the scene. That had to be scary as {censored}

• Members

h, my best to you for a speedy recovery. And it sounds maybe a bit trite to say, but I'm glad it wasn't worse for you. I know the jaw is major, but thankfully you and the family are OK, and lets get those bastards ASAP! :mad:

• Members

Probably not the best time to bring it up, but you've got a lot of gear. Make sure you've got everything cataloged, with serial numbers & pics if possible. And get renters insurance, it's not expensive. The next bunch of thieves may not be dumb amateurs like this bunch.

• Members

Wow dude!

Glad you are ok, relatively speaking.

Could have ended a LOT worse!

Those guys were dumb!

Did you get a good look at them?

Want me to kill them dead in the facehole for you? (parody, mods, lighten up)

Dude, sorry, mojo. Time to beef up security at casa honeyiscool.

I suggest cannons, and a BIG bad assed dog named GODZILLA!

Mojo sent.

Archived