Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you never posted a clip of you playing GUITAR?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you never posted a clip of you playing GUITAR?

Post one now! No one worth a **************** will make a neg. comment.

I promise to police and plow any trolls. (I'll try...but they are pretty dodgy, I admit)

Humor me. I have been here 4 and a half years! Don't I deserve a little respect? I'm curious! And very patient.

You know who you are. C'mon dudesoke:
    Originally Posted by GW348

I just let the pee flow. The places I play, no one notices or have peed themselves too.

RIP Wayne Murray

**************** YOU CANCER!!

Be gentle, I've been practicing for about 5 years and I think I've gotten pretty decent.
    Guitars
    Amps
    Pedals

Comment

I posted my one and only clip here at H.C. a while back. Was quite scared to do so.

Forum was quite kind, even to a total hack like me.

So +1 to the intentions of the OP. The H.C. crowd will be kind, so rock on and post.

The Collection Thus Far:
      2010 PRS 25th Anniv. Mira (USA)
      2005 Limited Edition Antigua Stratocaster Reissue (CIJ)
      2001 Martin DC-15E (USA)

Comment

[QUOTE=Warfish;46333477]I posted my one and only clip here at H.C. a while back. Was quite scared to do so.

Forum was quite kind, even to a total hack like me.

So +1 to the intentions of the OP. The H.C. crowd will be kind, so rock on and post.[/QUOTE]

I believe so! (repost?)

There is such a wealth of amazing guitars/amps that I (we) never get to hear!

And btw, tho there are exceptions, I think we are pretty receptive and non-judgemental for the most part.

Don't you agree? I love the clips and vids. Major respect is recieved mostly....very few lameasses show thier heads.

C'mon!

I just let the pee flow. The places I play, no one notices or have peed themselves too.

RIP Wayne Murray

Comment

I've already posted my silliness many times.

You new kids go to town!
          Visit Crash Pad at:
          http://CrashPadBand.com
          CONSUME!:
          http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
          Gear List/Pics:
          https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

Comment

I try and record the occasional vid for my dad who lives across the country and never gets to hear me play. You can all judge whether his getting to hear me more frequently would be a good thing or not :P

Comment

my band during our like 3rd practice with the new drummer and the 2nd time trying this song with vocals. this one was fun. he had a lot of beer before, during and after practice.

http://www.facebook.com/v/10150410070136148
              ESP M1 - ltd PB500 - ltd H1000 - Ibanez S Classic - Epiphone Goth Explorer - Ibanez SRP 400 - OLP MM2
              EB VPJr - BOSS TU2 - Dunlop QZ1 - Enormous Door ATX - EMMA pisdiYAUwot - SHO clone - EHX Small Stone Nano - EHX Memory Toy Nano - AKAI Headrush e2 - EHX Holy Grail Nano -- Ampeg V4
              Ampeg V4 - SUNN Concert Bass - Ampeg VL1002 - Ampeg B2R - Mesa/Boogie Rocket 44
              Instagram @spokey_dokey

Comment

Comment

As bad as this is it's probably the best I have. Sigh.

I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Sounds great Jeff! Very nice. And clean phrasing. You are a credit to my belief that Canadians rock.

RIP Wayne Murray

Comment

Thanks doc! Tho you always provide the goods. Those p90's sound great, AWA your chops!

Nice! And btw, is it me or are you really improving? lately?

RIP Wayne Murray

Comment

Nice man!. I admire people that can play music (chords/songs)....way more than the noodler!.

Love the maj7 chords. Cool guitar!

RIP Wayne Murray

Comment

Thanks doc! Tho you always provide the goods. Those p90's sound great, AWA your chops!

Nice! And btw, is it me or are you really improving? lately?

Me? Improve? I plateaued in '86 and have been going slowly downward ever since:-) The pickup is actually a humbucker--TV Jones Powertron. I never know how to do these "demo" things. I hate to talk on camera. If you add too much drive, people make comments like "I can't tell anything about those pickups because there's too much distortion..." If you do too many fretboard acrobatics, you set yourself up for all kinds of style criticism. I just play a few chords and hope people can tell generally what the pickups sound like.

Comment

Ha!

RIP Wayne Murray

Comment

I've only got this. Off my band's demo if anyone's interested. Southern style metal. the lead around 3:25 is me, I think all the other ones are the other guitarist.

oh yes if you click the youtube link in my sig there's a couple of the songs where I actually play guitar. The one that comes up right away is actually the most recent example of my playing
                              Originally Posted by bluebearddub

one of reasons we survived and they didnt is because of rap music

Check out my YouTube channel if you have a sec! Video game covers, originals and more.
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/Altitudes11

Comment

Working...
                              X