Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://deathapedisco.bandcamp.com/ --- Album streaming here

Comment

I don't listen to vinyl LPs much anymore -- if I do, it tends to usually be '50s or '60s avant / free jazz or bop. Today happened to be an exception...

I'm currently playing The Enid "Region Of The Summer Stars" which is a symphonic / progressive rock masterpiece from the mid '70s.

Earlier today, I played a Quadradisc LP, Herbie Mann "Reggae" which features Mick Taylor among other session players.

Comment

The end credits to the 1990 'Total Recall'; I didn't remember that movie being so damned bad. It's a shame when your tastes change and you later come back and watch something you used to really love and then you see what a steaming pile it was the whole time.

Sigh. Oh for the unsophisticated innocence of youth, when we could be thoroughly entertained by absolute dreck.
        Epi 339-Pro (Cherry) | Epi Dot Dlx: Seth Lover set | Classic Vibe 60s Strat: Deaf Eddie Chromacaster switch | Red MIM Strat: Tonerider City Limits set; Deaf Eddie Fat-O-Caster switch | Ibanez SZ520QM: Dimarzio Bluesbucker & Air Zone | Fender Sonoran acoustic-electric | Fender Mustang III v2: Swamp Thang | Fender Super Champ XD: Ragin' Cajun

Comment

The Sigur Ros live album "Inni".

Comment

Jeremy and James discussing electric cars.
            HCGB #77

Member,
            Squier Army
            Rickenbacker Squadron
            Gretsch Gang
            Epiphone Empire

"I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will probably whip the guy with 20 notes." - Les Paul, 2002

Comment

Frets 99 and his rescued acoustic
              I'm Me.Guild GAD M120E2006 50s Classic series MIM Fender Stratocaster 2 tone sunburst.2004 Epi LP Standard in Trans Blue With Tonerider Alnico 297 Epi LP Junior Red with pots, caps and the magnets in the pickup repleaced.Vox pathfinder 15RVox VT 15

Comment

Originally Posted by Caesar

Funny, I just sold my HOG for $420 on ebay. It's a great pedal, but, much like my brain, I only used 10% of it's features.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

After many pickup/guard swaps, I thought refinishing it blue would make it sound the best.

Comment

You guys have great taste! devin townsend,trioscapes,king diamond, propaghandi and sigur ros! mm mm !
                  Jackson and Fender guitars, Port City and Peavey Amplification and Pizza!
                  www.facebook.com/cosmicsea315

Comment

rehearsal demos for my upcoming album.
                    MarkWein.com and Forums
                    Study with me on Truefire.com!
                    McFeely Custom Guitars Artist

Comment

Omar Rodriguez Lopez&John Frusciante

Comment

Best of Blue Oyster Cult

Comment

Jodeci's cover of Stevie Wonder's, Lately .
                          Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

That band Airbag that was posted in another thread. It is very Pink Floydful.

Comment

ESP M1 - ltd PB500 - ltd H1000 - Ibanez S Classic - Epiphone Goth Explorer - Ibanez SRP 400 - OLP MM2
                              EB VPJr - BOSS TU2 - Dunlop QZ1 - Enormous Door ATX - EMMA pisdiYAUwot - SHO clone - EHX Small Stone Nano - EHX Memory Toy Nano - AKAI Headrush e2 - EHX Holy Grail Nano -- Ampeg V4
                              Ampeg V4 - SUNN Concert Bass - Ampeg VL1002 - Ampeg B2R - Mesa/Boogie Rocket 44
                              Instagram @spokey_dokey

Comment

watching "Falling Skies" at the moment. been listening to a lot of this guy lately though:

SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

Working...
                                X