Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

100th post! Finally a senior member! Only took 10 years...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100th post! Finally a senior member! Only took 10 years...

Well, I finally made it - registered in Aug 2002. I think it took so long since I mostly just post to OT threads.

Now that I'm a senior member, do a get the password to the part of the forum where all the chicks are at?

Nice work! It took me 5 years to get to a thousand, which I thought was a long time but you have trumped me. The next 3000+ took about 2 years, be careful.
    MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar

Comment

Haven't seen a post count post since I stopped posting on computer forums...

HPCD I guess?

Comment

woohoo
        FREE BATOTMAN

1955 Tele Partsocaster Korina Amber
        2007 Carvin V220 Green Machine
        1983 Gibson Custom Shop Edition Schenker reject
        1989 Fender Telecaster Custom Deluxe Ultra
        1968 Fender Telecaster
        2007 Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
        1997 Fender Pink Paisley

59 Fender Bassman
        Marshall JCM 800
        Marshall Studio 15
        Marshall 1976
        Marshall Silver Jubilee
        Orange Tiny Terror
        Orange Rocker 30
        Carvin Vintage 16

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=892909

SURVIVOR

Comment

100 posts does not a senior member make...oh wait a minute...NEVERMIND!

Comment

100th post! Finally a senior member! Only took 10 years...

100th is the new 1000th, I guess.

Comment

Now get to 5000, become a Hall Of Fame Member, then [COLOR="red"][HC SECRETS] so you can get a bitchin subhandle like Professional Paranormal Investigator And Eliminator.
              Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

so you can get a bitchin subhandle like Professional Paranormal Investigator And Eliminator.

Subhandle? 5000 post threshold? So, that's how you do that then, eh???

For what it's worth, I could have sworn there was someone or two or three I've noticed that had changed their "ranking" from Senior Member to something customised -- and they had less posts than me (!). The one difference was that they had joined a few years before me, but, that's all I noticed.

Comment

commenting so see what I'm at

EDIT: 2024... not bad
                  Originally Posted by Caesar

Funny, I just sold my HOG for $420 on ebay. It's a great pedal, but, much like my brain, I only used 10% of it's features.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

After many pickup/guard swaps, I thought refinishing it blue would make it sound the best.

Comment

Gosh, I can't even imagine being here ten .... oh nevermind.

Comment

Right behind you buddy. Well, maybe in a year or two.
                      •Member of The ƒender Japan Club•Gibson Explorer Pro
                      B.C. Rich Zoltan Bathory Assasin
                      Washburn ET
                      Fender Strat (MIJ)
                      Ibanez Blazer
                      Ibanez AEL45SE-LG
                      Genz Benz El Diablo 60

Comment

Congrats, man. So is the Black LP Custom in your avatar yours? Pics!
                        Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

Posts creep up on you...
                          dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

Subhandle? 5000 post threshold? So, that's how you do that then, eh???

For what it's worth, I could have sworn there was someone or two or three I've noticed that had changed their "ranking" from Senior Member to something customised -- and they had less posts than me (!). The one difference was that they had joined a few years before me, but, that's all I noticed.

I don't know if subhandle is the proper term for it, but it makes sense to me, and it doesn't just become an option at 5000, you've gotta use your connections! [COLOR="white"]PM Phil
                            Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Working...
                              X