I want to buy this but..

billythegoat

• Members

HAHA oh man I am in tears! :D

So I lowball the guy(no pun intended) and he refuses saying that the guitar is very sentimental and that it has been in his family for over 10 years......ughhh?! Hmmm....well...uhh...!

On top of the no pants, the guitar is covered in dust, is missing parts and has the serial number revealing that it is only 8 years old.

I have yet to hear back. Sheesh.

• Members

I once saw a tempting guitar on CL, but the photo looked like it had been taken in someones sex-dungeon. I figured the guy says something like, "Oh, yeah, the guitar's down those stair--I can't get it because I've just had a hamstring operation--you go down and get it". And the door locks behind you, and you're the new, "gimp".

• Members

I once saw a tempting guitar on CL, but the photo looked like it had been taken in someones sex-dungeon. I figured the guy says something like, "Oh, yeah, the guitar's down those stair--I can't get it because I've just had a hamstring operation--you go down and get it". And the door locks behind you, and you're the new, "gimp".

I love the way you think.

• Members

^^ooo lala!

Deal fell through. Oh well probably for the best. It sucks, that is the 2nd deal that has fallen through for me in the past two days :mad:

I drove over an hour today to go check out a Strat only to get bailed on at the last second. I had some friends in the area so it wasn't a total lost trip.

• Members

"I once saw a tempting guitar on CL, but the photo looked like it had been taken in someones sex-dungeon. I figured the guy says something like, "Oh, yeah, the guitar's down those stair--I can't get it because I've just had a hamstring operation--you go down and get it". And the door locks behind you, and you're the new, "gimp"."

Yeah. But I got you as far as the cellar door. You have to give me that.

Archived