Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy this but..

..I don't think this dude is wearing any pants

Good dealings with ~dcindc x2~alleytrash~ashasha~jjegg~Yavin

Uh, I dunno. Looks like he's wearing bikini skivvies to me.
    A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
    HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
    Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
    I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

He ain't moon'in ya anyhow.

Comment

I always drape the old fellow down the face of a guitar before I sell it. Does anyone want to buy a guitar?
        MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar / Martin HD16R LSH​

Comment

..I don't think this dude is wearing any pants

You are correct, sir. Seller is *only* wearing a dark t-shirt. The bottom tuners reveal everything in image editor zoom at 700 percent.

Comment

Comment

I want to buy this butt ...

Comment

I wouldn't buy that guitar from that seller. I wouldn't buy ANY guitar from that seller.
                ♪ Cats 'n' Strats, 'cause that's how I roll

I Surf therefore I am.
                Strat Blender Pot Modification HERE

Originally Posted by Mike Eldred, Fender Custom Shop

The discussion about nitro (and many things on forums like these) is largely based on folklore, innuendo, and assumption that it "sounds better". Poppycock.

Comment

I'm interested in buying it, what's the link?
                  MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar / Martin HD16R LSH​

Comment

I'm interested in buying it, what's the link?
                    www.guitarsthatsmelllikedick.com
                    ♪ Cats 'n' Strats, 'cause that's how I roll

I Surf therefore I am.
                    Strat Blender Pot Modification HERE

Originally Posted by Mike Eldred, Fender Custom Shop

The discussion about nitro (and many things on forums like these) is largely based on folklore, innuendo, and assumption that it "sounds better". Poppycock.

Comment

www.guitarsthatsmelllikedick.com

It's not working, how disappointing.

Comment

HAHA oh man I am in tears!

So I lowball the guy(no pun intended) and he refuses saying that the guitar is very sentimental and that it has been in his family for over 10 years......ughhh?! Hmmm....well...uhh...!
                        On top of the no pants, the guitar is covered in dust, is missing parts and has the serial number revealing that it is only 8 years old.
                        I have yet to hear back. Sheesh.
                        Good dealings with ~dcindc x2~alleytrash~ashasha~jjegg~Yavin

Comment

I don't think the no pants thang is an issue. Unless he has a whole different idea of what, um, nut sauce is.

Comment

I once saw a tempting guitar on CL, but the photo looked like it had been taken in someones sex-dungeon. I figured the guy says something like, "Oh, yeah, the guitar's down those stair--I can't get it because I've just had a hamstring operation--you go down and get it". And the door locks behind you, and you're the new, "gimp".
                            There's only two things I'm afraid of---women, and the the C7+9+11 Chord.

Comment

Ha! That's classic!
                              Gibson Les Paul Jr. / Rockinbetter 330, Rickenbacker 360
                              Fender '59 Bassman RI / Sovtek mig100h / VHT lead 40
                              Russian Big Muff / DIY FY-2 "companion fuzz"

Originally Posted by donnie_combat

G&L's are the most un creative stupid pieces of crap on the planet. if you want something decent and real go for fender~

Comment

Working...
                              X