No announcement yet.

HNCGD - Peavey Predator

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HNCGD - Peavey Predator

seller coming by shortly to close the deal!

SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Got it! Everything in that picture for $60! Predator is in much better condition than the red one I got a few years back.
    SPAM:

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

MIA (plus the rest) for $60? Not bad.
      Proud member of the Epiphone Empire

Member of the SG army.

Originally Posted by ashasha

I find that it's just cheaper to turn my **************** up louder.

Comment

I love my predator. Nice score! I think mine was $100.
        Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

Very cool guitars. Possibly the best deal on strat type guitars today if you can live with the non-Fender shape headstock.

HNGD, Chris!

Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

HNPPD. 3 paws up from the chopper.

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
            My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

you get a great deal on a guitar and amp, then you have them deliver it? vc, you are the man!
              Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
              Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

I've had mine for almost 20 years and love it.

Comment

Great deal! Congrats!

Comment

Chris U Ol Dawg U. Nice!!!
                    THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

Comment

Very cool guitars. Possibly the best deal on strat type guitars today if you can live with the non-Fender shape headstock.

HNGD, Chris!

SPAM:

Comment

the amp is a local store's house brand version of a Johnson 15B bass amp. they sell new for $90.
                        SPAM:

Comment

Congrats Chris!!!
                          BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

thank you! I plan to make it a single humbucker shredder...
                            SPAM:

Comment

HNCGD! (@Y@) Woot!

P.S. Are all Peavey Predator guitars MIA?
                              I don't give a d.a.m.n about hypes, fanclubs or tonal religions. All I care about is what works for me."...it's not religion that's the problem, but any system of thought that insists that one group of people are inviolably in the right, whereas the others are in the wrong and must somehow be punished." ~ Rod LiddleJROCKBRIDGE MUSIC

Comment

Working...
                              X