X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Ibanez guitars

Love them. I'm picking up an old ST50 today. The ST50 is like this one.

<div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

The old Ibanez guitars are great. I have an ST-50 and 100 myself. That Magnum is that some kind of Artist? Never heard of one of those before. Like to score an Artist too if I can ever find a decent one cheap enough.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Epi Elite LP (paf,super d)<br />
    79 Ibanez st-100/ 79 st-50<br />
    Agile 2000 AL (w/duncan phat cat p90's)<br />
    Hohner hg300 /Washburn D10s acoustics<br />
    Laney GH50l head<br />
    Crate 4x12 w/Eminence speakers</div>

Comment

Very awesome period. If I had the space, I'd probably have 20 older Ibanez guitars.
      Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

Love them. I'm picking up an old ST50 today. The ST50 is like this one.

had one. needed a refret, but awesome instruments.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://commonsensemets.tumblr.com" target="_blank">The Common Sense Mets Fan</a><br />
        <br />
        <i>There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that &quot;my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.&quot; - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)</i></div>

Comment

I'd like an old artist and a Roadstar. Never yet actually owned an Ibby.
          http://tertl.blogspot.com - The Blog of the Ancient Mariner

Grumpy old man from the Yew Kay.

WTB Emi Ramrod

Dirty 30 AC30 Crew

Good deals with Darxcide, MetalheadUK, Farmer Geddon, Lanefair, Chris006, ChrisB, Zoidberg, Uncle Psychosis, Krashpad, Loobs, stevemcb, Prauny, Benecol, Muttz, axis player, Ratae Coritanorum.

Comment

Got it home. I had planned to flip it, but I just can't. I've let SO many guitars go in the name of profit but enough is enough. Gotta draw the line somewhere. Played this for a good hour tonight and fell in love with it. Born in Sep of 79, looks like it's been a case queen. The pickups are Maxon and apparently Dimarzio made them stop making the double creams.

<div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Awesome guitar!
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><b><font size="1"><font size="2"><font face="Tahoma"><b><font color="Magenta"><i><br><br>Guitars: <a href="http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/SexyHeather2006/Guitars/HPIM1860.jpg" target="_blank">Ampeg Dan Armstrongs</a>, Fender Telecasters, Stratocasters, Epiphone Les Paul, G-400, EG-1275, Dots, Gibson SG, Squier Stratocasters, Telecasters, OLP MM1s, etc.<br><br><br><br>Amps: Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50/1960A, Ampeg VL-502/VLA, Music Man HD150 212, etc.<br><br><br><br>Effects: Vox ToneLab SE, etc.<br><br><br><br>Influences: Keith Richards, Mick Taylor, Ronnie Wood, Paul Kantner, Eric Clapton, Rich Robinson, Jimmy Page, Pete Townshend, The Edge, etc.<br><br><br><br></i></font></b></font></font></font></b></b><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br></div>

Comment

Nice!
                <a href="http://readgain.com/random">New stuff every day on Gain!</a>

Comment

woo hoo!
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><i>&quot;No one ever goes to heaven deservingly<br />
                  and no one ever goes to hell unwillingly.&quot;</i> <br />
                  -<b>CS Lewis</b></div>

Comment

Love those old designs. Congrats on your score.

Comment

Beauty. My best friend played a natural ST300 as his main axe for years. Killer guitar.

Comment

Beautiful! I owned two late 70s Icemen years ago when I was in a band & still rue the day I got rid of them.
                        Certified Yamaholic

Comment

Working...
                        X