So my new band just got its first noise complaint.

poolshark

• Members

Woohoo! Practicing at my house last night, I spotted a police cruiser rolling up and suspected pretty quickly what it was about. Brief moment of panic aside - this was actually my first ever complaint - the officer was actually pretty cordial about the whole thing. We chatted music for a little while, then decided to call it an early night and go out for wings. Either way, cowpunk broke my noise complaint cherry. Woohoo!

• Members

I have a feud going with one neighbor. I'm really not that loud that often, but he's a prick. So I got to speak with the police after I damn near thumped him after he came banging on my door one New Year's Eve night at 9:30. At that time, {censored}, we were just having dinner while listening to a concert DVD.

The police seemed to realize my neighbor was the A-hole. I mean, who calls the cops on their neighbor at 9:30 PM on NY's eve for someone listening to The Bangles. :rolleyes:

But that was a year and a half ago. It's about time I receive another visit :rawk:

• Members

Play better music and no one will complain...

I kid, I just checked out the single and you guys have a real cool sound. Welcome to your first of many!

Thanks! That's a different band, actually. The one that got the complaint is a little, ah, rowdier.

• Members

never been a fan of loud neighbors myself.

I try to keep things down, but it is hard not to crank it up the odd time. Living next to arseholes who have zero respect isn't fun...BUT, my police officer cousin summed it up for me: "That is what they make ski masks and baseball bats for".

• Members

I have a feud going with one neighbor. I'm really not that loud that often, but he's a prick. So I got to speak with the police after I damn near thumped him after he came banging on my door one New Year's Eve night at 9:30. At that time, {censored}, we were just having dinner while listening to a concert DVD.

The police seemed to realize my neighbor was the A-hole. I mean, who calls the cops on their neighbor at 9:30 PM on NY's eve for someone listening to
The Bangles
:rolleyes:

But that was a year and a half ago. It's about time I receive another visit
:rawk:

Wow, guy sounds like a tool. Congrats on your restraint

Archived