Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Les Paul

I bought this on Ebay. They sell for $139 with free shipping.It has a set neck rosewood fingerboard, alder body, maple top & neck and Grover style tuners.It could be junk but seller has good feedback and says it can be returned for any reason so questions asked.

I wanted a Les Paul like the one I used to have but I don't want to sell all my other guitars to buy one so this will have to do for now.

One chord is fine. Two chords is pushing it.
    Three chords and you're into jazz
    - Lou Reed

it looks nice. I guess time will tell.Do a review after you've had and played it for a while.

Comment

Very cool, be sure to post some pictures and some clips if possible once it arrives.
      LIVESTRONGwww.bandmix.com/kevman/Hey what happened? I had 5000+ posts here.

Comment

Yes, please review it!
        Please take a moment to check out my podcast, Two Average Dicks. Thank you.

Comment

My boss has one sitting in his office w/ a BB King signature on it. It took a good set up to make it playable, but it is playable. I've never plugged it into anything, so not sure how it sounds. I'll reserve my opinions until you get yours and can give us a review.

Comment

Thanks! They have a Flying V for about $75

- Lou Reed

Comment

good god I would not use that playing in an ad for a guitar I wanted to sell
              HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.

Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
              http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
              QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
              Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

Comment

I've seen these for a while and have been curious. Can't wait to get a review.
                Originally posted by fu2jobu"1999 was all about me wanting to find Lou Bega and giving him a few good bitch slaps. "FS/FT - LTD Mirage guitar with EMG pickups. (MIJ)http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/FS-FT-LTD-Mirage-guitar-emg-pickups/m-p/36167161/highlight/false#M290782

Comment

$139?

Good luck.
                  I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Yes, it's too bad that SKY can use that headstock shape for their LP copies, but Epiphone can't. I mean golly, Gibson might SUE Epiphone for infringement or something...
                    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

Creativity is a Work Ethic

Comment

$139?

Good luck.

I get your point, but I have an Xaviere LP copy that I bought for $219 that has been a damn good guitar with only minor issues. I'm interested in finding out what kind of experience fuzztone will have with the Sky LP.
                      Originally Posted by caveman

I'll bend over backwards to make things work but I'll be damned if I'll bend over forwards.

Digital Me

Comment

Hopefully it will be cool-never heard of them before
                        Good deals with:
                        FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,
                        ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,
                        AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,
                        downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76

Comment

Comment

Errr... I think it needs more fuzz and more distortion and possibly a treble booster.

Was that really used in an add??? What were they thinking!!!

Cheers
                            J_N.
                            No man is an Island...
                            ...unless his name is Madagascar.

Comment

Errr... I think it needs more fuzz and more distortion and possibly a treble booster.

Was that really used in an add??? What were they thinking!!!

Cheers
                              J_N.

Haha,that V is the only guitar they've demoed

This company just sells a ****************load of unrelated stuff like these
                              on ebay and amazon.
                              - Lou Reed

Comment

Working...
                              X