Proud Father

isuck

• Members

I used to be far too embarassed to let my dad come to my gigs.

Then I realised it wasn't so bad - the real embarassment kicks in whenever I go to one of his!

(he plays banjo) :facepalm:

He's always been really supportive when it comes to lending me gear, taking pics, videos etc. But ask him to lay off the beers and give you a lift - that's a different matter entirely...

Parents who encourage their kids are awesome. :thu:

• Members

Then I realised it wasn't so bad - the real embarassment kicks in whenever I go to one of his!

(he plays banjo)
:facepalm:

He's always been really supportive when it comes to lending me gear, taking pics, videos etc. But ask him to lay off the beers and give you a lift - that's a different matter entirely...

Parents who encourage their kids are awesome.
:thu:

My pops still comes out to my gigs (when he can), and I've been playing in bands for almost 15 years. It's a great feeling to have support there, and he loves rockin out.

• Members

(he plays banjo)
:facepalm:

Parents who encourage their kids are awesome.
:thu:

Their would be no gigs with us lol. They are not big enough to carry their stuff. The other guitar player is only 10 and my sons jet city rig is taller then he his. Father/roadie. It's a great group of boys all with very supportive families. That picture is from the 9/9/12 they played at a benefit for the Tunnel to Towers foundation. They have 4 shows in the next 4 weeks so we will be very busy. Thanks for looking.

Archived