Another BG appreciation thread

PunkKitty

• Members

Congrats. He makes a hell of a pickup. Enjoy yours. :thu:

I have a set of H90s. They nail Clapton's tone on the Mayall album; searing, smooth, powerful and dynamic. Pile on the gain and they never seem to lose string definition too. They also do lush cleans really well. All in all I'd have to say they are my most versatile set up of pups.

• Members

Haters? Of Bryan? That'd be news to me... he is a seriously good dude, and it is too bad he's not around so much. I like to think it's because he's so busy filling orders.
:cool:

no, haters of anyone reccomending anything other than super expensive boutique or mainstream pickups. i've been flamed numerous times for my reccomendations of both of our resident winders...

• Members
no, haters of anyone reccomending anything other than super expensive boutique or mainstream pickups. i've been flamed numerous times for my reccomendations of both of our resident winders...

Wow! I have never seen such a thing (yeah I haven't been on THAT much). There's so many good choices and the stuff is so subjective that I am surprised anyone would poo poo a BG Pups recommendation based on quality, or price. The bottom line is there are more fans than foe by a country mile. :idk:

• Members

Wow! I have never seen such a thing (yeah I haven't been on THAT much). There's so many good choices and the stuff is so subjective that I am surprised anyone would poo poo a BG Pups recommendation based on quality, or price. The bottom line is there are more fans than foe by a country mile.
:idk:

it's not because of the brands, it's because they say i plug them too much... it's all good though, i know that they make excellent products...

• Members

FrankenEsquire w/A3 rockwind

[video=youtube;ycNTZnJDSxU]

[video=youtube;y0JQDZThjk4]

Last year's high school orchestra fundraiser guitar A3 rockwind in neck and Tele Rail (?) in bridge. Hookandcanman now owns this one...:o

[video=youtube;RoOF-Oi0lu0]

Epi '54 Oxblood with Lizards:

[video=youtube;YKmMLGqDYvc]

Epi LP with Green Lizards:

[video=youtube;5NV86uTr4C0]

Turser strat copy with phatties:

[video=youtube;Q00MjCV6s6s]

• Members

I just ordered one of his new acoustic pickups based on this demo:

[video=youtube;Z8wNmMxW0fU]

After having multiple acoustics with pickups in them over the years and always having that unpleasant (to me) metallic piezo under saddle sound, this seems to be a fantastic alternative at a very low price.

• Members

After having multiple acoustics with pickups in them over the years and always having that unpleasant (to me) metallic piezo under saddle sound, this seems to be a fantastic alternative at a very low price.

Wow, that sounded great! So far I've only purchased 1 pickup from Bryan but, it is fan-{censored}ing-tastic! It's a custom P-90 and the wait was most definitely worth it and more! I'll definitely be getting some more stuff from him in the future. Hell of a nice and knowledgeable guy to boot!

Archived