NGD Pacifica 721

Lonnie99

• Members

OH YEAH BABY!

Did yours come with the original owners manual like mine?........didnt think so.

JK

Its nice aint it heheheheheh. How does it fare to the rest of the herd, mine is giving my Fender Classic Series 50s guitar a run for its money and thats no joke :cop:

Happy New Guitar Day!

• Members

What the f##k? Are they giving those things away over there? Crazy deals on higher end pacificas as of late. I blame Jkater for the sudden interest, in a good way.

:lol:

I wish I could get those kind of deals. That's mindbogglingly cheap!

Lonnie, do you have a pic of the back? I wonder how the heel looks like. Congrats! :thu:

• Members

HNYGD! That looks virtually identical to my 921. The only difference I can see is that the neck heel on the 921 is indented slightly in a semicircle around the top mounting plate. Anyone know what the differences are other than that?

Oh, and good luck getting the locking hardware for the nut. Assuming it's the same as my 921 it's *not* a standard Floyd- you can get the parts from Yamaha but it's really tough sometimes to figure out what part you need. Check with them as well to get a count- the first time I ordered I thought they came as a set and I got 1

• Members

More than a great guitar.

I can tell you from playing my 812w that these guitars are just magic, your not going to get the same feel, quality sound, and craftsmanship like this out of a regular 212 Pacifica they make now a days or let alone a 112. These guitars are another level entirely when it comes to feel, quality, sound, craftsmanship, parts, fit and finish, and set up!

This is more on par with an American Standard and above your typical MIM standard, despite it being made in Taiwan and it being a Yamaha, frankly Im just shocked.

I just cant wrap my head around how much of a beast these guitars are.

• Members

Congratulations on the lovely yamaha guitar. I wasn't aware that there was a 7 series.

I've got a 604V and a 921J, both are amazing guitars and like yourself I picked one of them up for next to nothing compared to what it is are really worth.

I play the 604V as my main squeeze as I tend to baby my 921J, the 604V was well used when i got it so I don't mind it getting a few more battle scars, but my 921J still smells of the case I bought with it, just gorgeous.

Archived