Do you have guitars which you love but think it's a bit cheesy?

honeyiscool

• Members

Everything I have can be classified as such. I don't care/mind. I find that those who dwell on whether my gear is up to snuff for them or not are usually less interested in what I play than what I play it on/through. Who cares about what those folks think?

I play through a Line6 spider II a good deal of the time. Mostly with Agile or SX guitars. Cheese?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Kevman View Post
Eveverything I have can be classified as such. I don't care/mind. I find that those who dwell on whether my gear is up to snuff for them or not are usually less interested in what I play than what I play it on/through. Who cares about what those folks think?
Is that a cherry sunburst LP you have?

Cherryburst LPs are not cheesy. They're classic. I think certain things avoid being cheesy no matter how common.

• Members

I don't know if "love" would be the appropriate term on either of these (but more would go to the LS model) but these two definitely are spreadable on crackers.

IMG_0193.jpg
IMG_0195.jpg

Galaxie4.jpg

Oh, I also have a Hodad (just like this one) that could qualify wink.gif

30U-10315_body-front.jpg

Oops, here's another that requires a cultured taste

This one is mine, but it's the picture of it that came from Wildwood Guitars on their site.

019590481_f.jpg
019590481_t.jpg

Those are my top cheese contenders from my collection.

• Members

Hrmm... depending on how much you like Hendrix, this may or may not qualify as cheesy:

DSC_7901a1.jpg

I'm going to build this up with a matte black pickguard and it will either be 'very cheesy' or have 'serious street cred' depending on how seriously one takes one's self.

IMG_0390a1.jpg

Archived