No announcement yet.

"First World Problems" for guitarists

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's free shipping, but does it have to take 3 days to get here?

They don't make fretboards out of endangered species anymore.

Is this Gibson real??
        Gear1996 Strat deluxe, Schecter TSH-1, Squire standard Strat, Dearmond M65-C, Blues JR, Crate VC20, Bugera V5. Vox Time Machine, Keeley mod DS1, Wampler Euphoria, Vox wah.

Lost my all my guitar picks.

Guess I'll have to use my fingers.
          I'm reaching up and reaching out.
          I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me.
          And following our will and wind, we may just go where no one's been.
          We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Quote Originally Posted by Willyguitar
            View Post

'Bedroom' electric guitar player.

I didn't pick up a guitar because I wanted to be a performer. I like to play.

"The pedal that re-creates sounds that could only be generated in studio many many years ago doesn't sound warm enough." Maybe it's your shoes.

Watch this:

"for a guy who couldn't write at allhe was about like the restof them: he could suretalk aboutit."- BukowskiG: Agile LP (BG Bucker A2/Hellabucker A8), Ibanez RG2550 (Jon Baxter PAF/TB-6). A: Peavey XXX combo (used as head) w/JJE34L's, Engl Screamer head Lopo 2x12 w/Emi. v128's E: Joyo Vintage OD, MXR Micro Flanger, Hardwire OD, Hardwire Chorus, MXR 10 Band EQ, Bad Monkey, MI Audio Crunchbox (18v), Behringer Ultra Fuzz, Boss HM2

I can't find a 1964 neck for my 1964 strat body

(not so much HCEG, but for sure on TGP)

Ive run out of room to store them.
                member of the sg armyin alliance with the mazi bee militia"we rock the world"

I cant get velcro to stick to my $300 tube screamer.

52RI Tele
                  Gibson SG 1970s Tribute
                  more stuff:
                  65 Twin Reverb Reissue
                  Cox Tweed Deluxe Ultimate

The REAL Angry

My favorite guitar forum is down, so I actually have no excuse not to practice.
                    No sig.

My $6,000 a month Manhattan apartment is too small for me to play without waking up the kids and I have a hard time choosing between playing through my MacBook, iPhone, iPad, PS3, or the headphone out on my practice amp.

lol every guitarist problem is a first world problem

Why doesn't this guitar make me sound like Eric Johnson- its got his name on it...
                          Good deals with:
                          FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,
                          ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,
                          AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,
                          downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76

lol every guitarist problem is a first world problem

What about guitarists who live in 3rd world countries? oke:
                            I didn't get a gig this week, so I can't afford new strings.

If you examine this after taking a photo under intense light with a high-powered lens, you can see there's a wee bit of stain that has bled into the creme binding of my double-bound Custom Shop Tele.

"My fingers corrode those type of strings really quickly".

When travelling asia, kids used whatever they could find for strings, (stereo wires etc...). They could play amazingly well considering.

That's so true. We met some people north of Chang Mai in Thailand, they liked Reggae and I figured I'd show how to play some bob.
                                They passed me their guitar. It's NOT TUNED! Horror! I hurriedly tried to tune it by ear..... all the tuners were rusted SOLID.

I passed the guitar back to them and humbly marvelled at how they could get it sounding good when I couldn't.
                                Still sort of managed no woman no cry and they were very happy to learn that!
                                Ant the Les Paul Lover!