Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Bye to Lamb Chop

So over the last few years I have done HNGD posts with "3 paws up from Lamb Chop", or "4 paws and a tail up from Lamb Chop". I am not sure what I will do going forward, as Lamb Chop, at age 10, suffered what we believe was a heart attack last week. She was diagnosed with an enlarged heart last Friday. We maxed out Meds to try to reduce fluid around her heart, abdomen, and lungs. But she still declined the last two days. She stopped eating this morning, and we saw that as a final sign. We helped with Euthanasia,and Lamb Chop was gone by 11 AM CST.

I don't think I will have a dog that loved ME as much as that dog. Also, the smartest dog I ever knew. My parting words were that she was a good dog, she was going to sleep, and would see her next time around.

Pic taken last Saturday...

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
    My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

my condolences. live strong.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Woody_in_MN
      View Post

So over the last few years I have done HNGD posts with "3 paws up from Lamb Chop", or "4 paws and a tail up from Lamb Chop". I am not sure what I will do going forward, as Lamb Chop, at age 10, suffered what we believe was a heart attack last week. She was diagnosed with an enlarged heart last Friday. We maxed out Meds to try to reduce fluid around her heart, abdomen, and lungs. But she still declined the last two days. She stopped eating this morning, and we saw that as a final sign. We helped with Euthanasia,and Lamb Chop was gone by 11 AM CST.

I don't think I will have a dog that loved ME as much as that dog. Also, the smartest dog I ever knew. My parting words were that she was a good dog, she was going to sleep, and would see her next time around.

Pic taken last Saturday...

Coincidence? I think not!

Really sorry to hear it, Woody. RIP Lamb Chop.
      Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

I'm so sorry Woody. RIP to family member Lamb Chop.
        ♪ Cats 'n' Strats, 'cause that's how I roll

I Surf therefore I am.
        Strat Blender Pot Modification HERE

Originally Posted by Mike Eldred, Fender Custom Shop

The discussion about nitro (and many things on forums like these) is largely based on folklore, innuendo, and assumption that it "sounds better". Poppycock.

Comment

RIP lamb chop.
          INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

So sorry to hear of your loss. RIP. Lamb Chop.
            Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

MY GUITARS

Comment

Was hoping for the best, but mojo, Woody - you did what sadly had to be done.

RIP, and four paws and a tail-tip up for Lamb Chop!
              This used to be a great place. Thanks, GCI, for killing it.See y'all at Wein's.

Comment

So sorry for your loss...bye Lamb Chop and 4 Paws Up on a life well spent
                HCGB #115

"With every mistake we must surely be learning..."
                George Harrison

Comment

RIP, Lambchop. You were loved by many out here. You will be missed.

Woody, I'm keeping your family and all of your pets in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Sad news. May she remain 4 Paws Up in our memories ...

Comment

Sorry to hear it dude. Always so tough. I'm glad you were able to keep the pain to a minimum.
                      Guitars:
                      2011 Gibson LP Traditional Plus
                      2004 Gibson LP Studio Alpine White
                      1996 Yamaha 121d w/SD screamin deamon
                      2002 Ibanez RG 470 MIJ
                      Yamaha Acoustic

Amps
                      Marshall JVM 210h
                      Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
                      Peavey Ultra 60
                      BlackStar HT-5 Combo
                      BlackStar HT-100

Cabs
                      Peavey Ultra 412
                      Marshall 1960a
                      Marshall MF280

http://www.facebook.com/sin4sin

Comment

Sorry, Woody.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Woody
                          My Gear
                          Ibanez RG2570Z Prestige, Edwards LP, Gibson LP Studio, Gibson LP 60's P90's, Peavey HP Special, G&L legacy HSS, Fender American Sp Tele,Fender Dx Strat, Fender MP Tele,LTD 351NT, Taylor 310ce
                          Amps
                          Orange Rocker 30, Vox AC 15 and many pedals

Good trades with:
                          james reuter,bro blue,cody 4474,thesleepless,FredJr,used666,Twisty571,Cadfael ,Jim Hunter,Infragreen,Cyfan,lockbody,soholounge, pedmans,maltomario,wolfbane20,caeman,nd1337,ejendr es,mark nason,boonestunes, and many more

Comment

Sorry my friend. Nothing hurts in quite the same way as having to put a pet down.

Comment

Best Wishes to you and Lamb Chop will be missed. Rest in Peace.
                              THE MAZI BEE MILITIA

Comment

Working...
                              X