No announcement yet.

I Need A NEW Car.............New Meaning Of Gas

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need A NEW Car.............New Meaning Of Gas

Additional gear make take a back seat........

That wasn't funny or meant to be.
    i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

i've been having car GAS as well. i don't need one, but i want one.

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

Yeah me too.
      Information is not knowledge
      Knowledge is not wisdom
      Wisdom is not truth
      Truth is not beauty
      Beauty is not love
      Love is not music.
      Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

I have an '05 Honda S2000 I bought new (still has only about 20K on it) and a 2010 Nissy Maxi.

If it weren't for getting ass raped on trade-ins, I often think I'd like to swap them both in for one of these.

And I also have a "guilty pleasure" attraction to the Dodge Challenger. It would just be hard in my job to pull off the matching mullet, but I do think they've done the best "retro job" with that car. I read somewhere where it's slated to be discontinued.

I've long been attracted to BMWs, and the wife has an '03 Z4 with all the bells and whistles, but where I work, German luxury cars is not a great idea for management to drive.
          A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
          HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
          Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
          I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

My newest is an 01 Audi A4 Quattro with about 220k on it. I really want a newer car for my wife.
            I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Don't ask for car advice around here. You'll end up with a cheap piece of **************** with lots of mods.

Comment

I stopped buying new cars years ago - let some other poor sucker take that initial depreciation hit! Chances are excellent, if you're patient, that you can find what you want, a year or two old with a few miles on it, for pennies on the dollar.
                Geezer Brigade Member #350

Comment

Two words.

Red.

Ferrari.

Not that new crap, though. Vintage. Red. Ferrari. Three words I guess.
                  I like plaid and argyle.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by GAS Man
                    View Post

I have an '05 Honda S2000 I bought new (still has only about 20K on it) and a 2010 Nissy Maxi.

If it weren't for getting ass raped on trade-ins, I often think I'd like to swap them both in for one of these.

And I also have a "guilty pleasure" attraction to the Dodge Challenger. It would just be hard in my job to pull of the matching mullet, but I do think they've done the best "retro job" with that car. I read somewhere where it's slated to be discontinued.

I've long been attracted to BMWs, and the wife has an '03 Z4 with all the bells and whistles, but where I work, German luxury cars is not a great idea for management to drive.

I took the G37 Coupe and Challenger RT for test drives this weekend. Both fun cars in their own way. The G37 was refined and nimble. The Challenger was everything a big muscle car should be.
                    Gear:
                    Breedlove Atlas AD/20SR+
                    Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard
                    PRS SE Singlecut Trem
                    Fender Mustang 1
                    Bad Monkey

Comment

come on down to Virginia and buy a Ford from me...
                      SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

I'm looking too.

I drive a fecking Eclipse.

I've had it for 3 years,but I don't want to do another Colorado Winter in it.

Luckily I have a friend that is a sales manager at a dealership.

Hitting the credit union tomorrow to see what I can do on a loan.

Good Luck Bbreaker
                        There's nothing to see here.Move along.

Comment

I just take the subway anywhere I can

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DFB
                            View Post

I'm looking too.

I drive a fecking Eclipse.

I've had it for 3 years,but I don't want to do another Colorado Winter in it.

Luckily I have a friend that is a sales manager at a dealership.

Hitting the credit union tomorrow to see what I can do on a loan.

Good Luck Bbreaker

The last two times I've been in Vegas I've had an Eclipse Spider and it was comfy but lacking in power. I've been happy with my FJ, other than the mileage. Good thing I only fill it up every two weeks or so. I actually wish we had more snow here in PA, I don't get to play with it very often.
                            "That's what the internet is for, slandering other people anonymously." -Banky Edwards

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by chadd
                              View Post

The last two times I've been in Vegas I've had an Eclipse Spider and it was comfy but lacking in power. I've been happy with my FJ, other than the mileage. Good thing I only fill it up every two weeks or so. I actually wish we had more snow here in PA, I don't get to play with it very often.

I know what you mean about the lack of power .

I have to rev the ****************e out of the engine when heading into the mountains.

Take your foot off the gas for a microsecond,and you just lost highway speed.

I drove a friends Fj last month,that thing is like a mountain goat.

I don't haz the $ for one.

Thinking of a Jeep Cherokee Sport for now.
                              There's nothing to see here.Move along.

Comment

Working...
                              X