Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by sasjf
    View Post

Call MF it is $99 and they give you a GC for 50% of the difference

Thanks! Are they available at this hour on Thanksgiving?
    But you couldn't last a lifetime.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by LOLRECONLOL
      View Post

Just placed my order 15 mins ago

Comment

• Les Paul Studio Satin fireburst now down to $599 at Sweetwater:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LPSTSaFi

This used to be a great place. Thanks, GCI, for killing it.See y'all at Wein's.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by LOLRECONLOL
          View Post

Keep the deals off SD bro.
          Guitars:
          Too many to list, many Carvin's and friends.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by esphil
            View Post

Keep the deals off SD bro.

+1

Comment

• too late.. looks like these deals will be dead quick. guy just posted them on SD.
              Good deals: 300+ between HC/TGP... honestly, if you're reading this, I've probably traded with you at one point or another

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by sasjf
                View Post

MXR ZW90 Wylde Phase $39.99

http://www.samash.com/p/MXR_ZW90%20W...hase_-49948208

And would you like a $30 GC with that?

Why yes, yes I would!

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampli...-effects-pedal

Thank You!!!! Got one' and the GC will go towards my dads birthday gift!
                Originally Posted by chainsaw fats
                Can I drink your piss?

Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.

Comment

• Unreal! Update, I just successfully pricematched the Samash Midtown in Wine red to MF with 150%. Its usually one or the other, 110% or 150% with GC. They pricematched 110% AND I'm getting 50% the difference.

Grand total of $749 for Gibson Midtown in wine red and $250 GC coming my way.

I tried to pricematch the PRS SE 245 but they show as coming soon on Samash. I will be calling in the morning to pricematch, which should net me another $150 GC. So $500 Gibson 70s Tribute, and $749 Gibson Midtown +$250 GC for the last 2 days. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do with all this gear, perhaps resell the Midtown.
                  Guitars:

Comment

• Has anyone asked what the "limited restrictions" are on the MF 150% guarantee gift certificates?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by esphil
                      View Post

Unreal! Update, I just successfully pricematched the Samash Midtown in Wine red to MF with 150%. Its usually one or the other, 110% or 150% with GC. They pricematched 110% AND I'm getting 50% the difference.

Grand total of $749 for Gibson Midtown in wine red and $250 GC coming my way.

I tried to pricematch the PRS SE 245 but they show as coming soon on Samash. I will be calling in the morning to pricematch, which should net me another $150 GC. So $500 Gibson 70s Tribute, and $749 Gibson Midtown +$250 GC for the last 2 days. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do with all this gear, perhaps resell the Midtown.

I was just told that a seperate team will go through the price matches and electronically send out a GC....they are doing it in large batches every 2 weeks or so.....so good luck with the 110 and 150 combo...I have a feeling you may be disappointed.
                      Originally Posted by chainsaw fats
                      Can I drink your piss?

Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.

Comment

• Keep the deals off SD bro.

+1

Comment

• I was just told that a seperate team will go through the price matches and electronically send out a GC....they are doing it in large batches every 2 weeks or so.....so good luck with the 110 and 150 combo...I have a feeling you may be disappointed.

How would I be disappointed? THink they have hardcore restrictions on the GC?
                          Guitars:

Comment

• Has anyone asked what the "limited restrictions" are on the MF 150% guarantee gift certificates?

I didn't realize gift certificates had restrictions?
                            Good deals: 300+ between HC/TGP... honestly, if you're reading this, I've probably traded with you at one point or another

Comment

• Guitar Center won't match the Best Buy clearance prices. I tried on the HH Jaguar twice.
                              Good Deals with:
                              magnum, Paulderlunas (x3), Dave67, johnbegone, ghost_bass, teleman, Dash4814, crawfish, Dixie 10-8 (x4), Goodness, cadillacman, DSnellen79, The Riffer, Tweedledee, Littleleviblue, GibsonVMan, Silverring233 (MANY DEALS!), Gibson Dreamer, southpaw pete, vidiot72, Holy War, Flatline, Musico_4_Cristo, Smithshre

SPAM!!

Comment

• I didn't realize gift certificates had restrictions?

Yeah not really sure what that means exactly.

"You can then use that money on anything Musician's Friend sells (limited restrictions apply). Gift certificates are valid through 1/31/2013."

I figure I'll be able to find something to use it on...
                                Guitars:

Comment

Working...
                                X