You know what sucks? Strats.

honeyiscool

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah View Post
Tryna get a strat pic thread goin, honey?

I'll start, and hey, these have a more intellegently positioned volume knob. Boosh.

DSCN1552.jpg
Your picture contains cool guitars. There are no Strats in your picture.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by honeyiscool View Post
Can't even play chugga chugga without turning off the volume every two minutes.

/troll thread
A quick trick is put your volume where your tone nob is and leave the tone pot under the cover I get when you are playing realy fast your pinky will walk it down or you can put a spring washer under the nob which will still allow you to use the pot in its current local but it has more tension.I wouldn't give up on the strat yet.

• Members
Volume knob is in the way of punk rock and is therefore stupid.

Pinkie swells are only for people who wish they'd picked up a real instrument like violin.
Ok...I will play.
I will play a 17.8lbs Les Paul tonight, but you have to agree to pick up the tab from my fractured right rib cage and bruised bottom forearm, where the sharp edges of this ill-conceived strat rival went wrong.

• Members
Your picture contains cool guitars. There are no Strats in your picture.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, those were made under Fender's license, they are exactly the same body shape... they my be called So-Cals, but they're Strats. Fender Strats even.

A small pick up truck might say "Chevy S 10" on it, but that {censored}er is a GMC Sonoma, no matter what they tell ya.

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Riley

View Post

A quick trick is put your volume where your tone nob is and leave the tone pot under the cover I get when you are playing realy fast your pinky will walk it down or you can put a spring washer under the nob which will still allow you to use the pot in its current local but it has more tension.I wouldn't give up on the strat yet.

Or you could just get a Bourns High Torque Pot. I can't imagine accidentally turning those.

• Members
Volume knob is in the way of punk rock and is therefore stupid.

Pinkie swells are only for people who wish they'd picked up a real instrument like violin.
Ah, but a violin can't be Telecaster when it wants to wink.gif

• Members

my lord, how on earth are you hitting the volume knob when doing the chugga chuggas on a strat??? you got it strung upside down or something? for me, when i palm mute and chugga i am only going for the first 2 maybe 3 strings, and not the type of hand/arm motion that would take me all the way down to hit the volume knob.

Archived