NAD--Pawnshop Score

ESchmidt

• Members

Hey all. I found this amp in a local pawnshop and couldn't pass this deal up. I have always been a huge Faces/Ronnie Wood/Rolling Stones fan and have always wanted an Ampeg V-4. I talked the price of the amp down to $650 out the door for the head and the cab. The head is a 1974 Ampeg V-4 and it is in absolute stunning shape. The cabinet is a little rough cosmetically, but still sounds amazing. It is a late 70s Music Man 412-GS. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself. Unfortunatly, I do not know how to post pics so until I figure it out this is all I have.

• Members

I use photobucket. Go there set up and account and then when you click on "upload photos" it links into your computer and loads them into a format that's friendly to posting on forums. I'm far from technology loving so if I can figure it out, anyone can - no kidding.

Congrats on the amp score.

74-V4-1-800.jpg

• Members

I use photobucket. Go there set up and account and then when you click on "upload photos" it links into your computer and loads them into a format that's friendly to posting on forums. I'm far from technology loving so if I can figure it out, anyone can - no kidding.

Congrats on the amp score.

74-V4-1-800.jpg

Archived