November Spam Thread!

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:
THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

cop.gif

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For sale a set of BG Pups Tele Rockwind A3. I have a set in my Tele and love them. I bought this second set used for a project. But I am taing a different direction with the new build

Bridge has ~9" of lead and reads 9.15K

Neck has ~12" of lead and reads 7.85K. The cover has a separate (isolated) ground in case you want to run these on a 4 way switch

New the set is $110 with a 6-8 week wait time. Looking for $75 shipped CONUS / pp and can ship next day

BG-F.jpg

BG-R.jpg

• Members

I have/had a nice looking 2008 Fender American Standard in Blizzard Pearl that I'm converting into a weird project and no longer need several items.

1) 2008 Blizzard Pearl body from an American Standard (not MIM). Has a very small ding in the body and paint is cracked where the tremolo unit was tightened down too tight. The cracks aren't visible with a trem unit installed. Includes tremolo body inserts, but no other hardware. All of the other hardware is for a project. Price: $250

2) Pickups are SOLD. 2008 American Standard pickups with complete wiring harness (5-way switch, pots, cap) except for the little grounding doodad that gets screwed into the body. Surgical tubing and screws included. The plastic bits are listed below. Price: $OLD

3) Pickguard and plastic bits SOLD. 2008 American Standard parchment pickguard, pickup covers, knobs, switch tip and back cover. The pickguard has some wear/scratches and has StewMac copper shielding tape on the back. Price: $OLD

4) American Series Strat trem unit. I bought this new from MF for a project, but didn't care for the offset screws and block saddles. It's in mint condition. This wasn't originally part of the BP Strat. Included are complete trem unit with all block saddles, springs and screws, trem arm, 3 black springs, claw, 2 claw screws, 2 doodads that go into the body inserts. Price: $65

If you're interested in multiple items I'll work with you on price. All prices include shipping and PP and are for the continental 48 states.

Here's a pic of the guitar before I vandalized it for a project. I'll try to get some current pics up soon showing all the details.

Thank you for looking! Please feel free to ask questions.

DSC_3909a1.jpg

• Members

I have two unopened 10-pack boxes (20 total) of 9 gauge D'Addario EXL120 strings. I'd like to trade some or all of them for Earnie Ball 2220 Power Slinky strings. The EB's have an 18 gauge third/G string so I can swap them out for an 18 gauge wound. I may be up for a few sets of 12 gaugers, but not many as I'm not sure how I can handle them. I definitely don't need any more 10 gauge sets.

This => da_prod_EXL120_main_2.jpg for this => a20791b136d5fd52067e96_m.png

• Members

I really don't know why I bought this, but I have a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound (Royale with Cheese?) Jaguar bridge pickup (SJAG-3b). It comes with a shield claw and a white pickup cover and two screws, but they don't look like wood screws. The shield claw needs to be resoldered to the ground. Comes with plastic case.

Measures 13.56k. eek.gif

Turn that new Squier Vintage Modified Jag into a rock machine! Totally_jammin_out.gif

New price: $37.50 shipped and PPed in the lower 48 States.

• Members

1977 Gibson RD Artist For Sale:

Maple construction with an ebony fretboard. Ebony finish. A good amount of honest playing wear and scratches and dings noted in the pictures. Typical for a 35 year old, well broken in instrument. It still retains a nice shine, and most of the imperfections you see in the pics of the guitar's front are reflections. I'd be happy to take closer shots of anything on this guitar. Just PM me!

The RD Artist has all original parts and components. Original Moog active electronics are intact and working great. Even the original +5 to -5 knobs for treble and bass adjustment. Gold hardware is oxidizing on pickups and bridge. It has very low, and fast action. Plays and sounds great! Hardly ever goes out of tune. 8lbs 6oz. New strings installed for buyer! Comes with a recent model Gibson Explorer case that I modified to fit it like a glove.

I've also got a 1978 Gibson RD Artist Bass in Ebony that I'd sell alongside it if you want a matching pair. Hit me up for info & pricing if this interests you.

Selling the RD Artist guitar for $1900 + shipping to Continental US.

For
For
For
For
For
For
For
For

• Members
$100 or an irresistible trade

This is a pickup winder based on Jason Lollar's book and includes the guts salvaged from a Singer sewing machine with the foot pedal. Equipped with an electronic counter to make it easy to see how many turns you've made in the coil. It has never wound a pickup, mainly because my situation changed right after I completed it, but I tested it this evening and it still works.

A few notes:

1) The winder has a light right above the faceplate to make things easy to see. The On/Off switch for the sewing machine is located on the light housing. Above the shaft are a couple oiling holes for the bushings/bearings. You may occasionally have to help the winder start by nudging the flywheel or the faceplace, after which it runs just fine. The speed is regulated by the footpedal, letting you determine the winding speed. The black jig ply construction also probably helps see what's going on.

2) This is equipped with a scatter assembly, although you could probably do better without using it. The motor to drive the cam is a bit underpowered, so it's not all that smooth, but you could easily replace it with a stronger motor. The leads are wired with wire nuts, making replacement very simple. You could also opt to make a heart shaped cam so that it spends more time in the middle of the coil than on the ends. From what I can tell, many people who have built these have ditched the guide and just position the wire by hand. The long arm sticking out from the front of it is the tensioner arm with a bit of felt on the end. Again, you could ignore it and do it by hand, or use a handclamp like it mentions in the book.

3) The counter works great, driven by a switch and trigger mounted on the rotating shaft. The light switches control the operation of the counter. The first turns it off, basically resetting to zero when switched back on. The second determines the direction of the count, either up from zero or down from a number of turns. There's no way to set the initial number other than letting the machine run for a while and stopping when you get to the number you want to count down from, so you'd probably just start from zero. The third switch allows you to pause the counter, letting you run the winder or turn the shaft without disrupting the count, and it "unpauses" by switching it back.

4) I've got a 2nd carriage that I was building out of left over parts. It could be part of the deal, or it could go to somebody else that wants a head start on a winder.

$100 should do it, plus actual shipping cost to wherever.

7037190703_9b7f4b0173_b.jpg
7037193247_c35b8991d1_b.jpg

A few more pictures here.

• Members

looking to sell or trade my partscaster Tele. comes with the strap locks and strap.

-USA Fender body
-Mighty Mite maple neck
-Seymour Duncan bridge pickup, no name neck

Sounds and plays great, all trade offers will be considered

400 paypal'd and shipped to lower 48

2786772330057144850S600x600Q85.jpg

PM me, thanks,

Bill

• Members

I have a Blacktop Jazzmaster for sale. The guitar is in absolutely magnificent condition with only 1 or 2 marks on it. The only thing that isn't stock is the Warmoth bridge that is so much better than original bridge. Looking to sell or trade for bass gear $275 SHIPPED

IMG_0136_zps1374c373.jpg

IMG_0139_zpsa804dd87.jpg

IMG_0140_zpsdff77f51.jpg

IMG_0141_zps257ff78e.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwz_rHm6D1A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXDvNuEWRC4

• Members

FIRST ACT CUSTOM SHOP LOLA LE001

Looking for $500 shipped/pp'd.

Looking to sell my US- made Custom Shop ebony First Act Lola - I absolutely love this machine, but I honestly am looking for something with a neck that's a little more substantial. Think of a true LP/SG hybrid - it has SG beveling on one side, and a VERY comfortable tummy cut. It has a few nicks, but nothing of any major significance (standard playing wear).

Currently loaded with EMG 81/85 setup, set up for 46-10's. Comes with original ABS First Act deluxe flight case, installed Dunlop Strap-Loks and Get'm Get'm Sergeant strap included.

Looking for $500 shipped/pp'd.

WP_000143.jpg

WP_000103.jpg

WP_000102.jpg

WP_000105-1.jpg

WP_000095-1.jpg

• Members

2012 Hanover HawkCaster Raffle

Tickets are $10 each. If you are outside my area and win, I would ask you to pick up the shipping cost - continental USA only please! If you are in Virginia and win, I would be willing to travel an hour to meet, i.e. Williamsburg for those in the Norfolk/VA Beach area; Fredericksburg for those in NOVA; Charlottesville for those in the Western part of the state.

Please PM me if you would like to get in on the raffle for a chance to win this awesome tele!

IMG_6014.jpg

http://richmond.craigslist.org/msg/3350305763.html

• Members
*** SX w/ P90's - SOLD on EBAY ***

Near new condition. These are wonderful P90's. For a long time this was my only P90 machine. This go for pretty reasonable at Rondo - but the natural finish is hard to get. Will include a leather strap still in the plastic wrapper. Shipped CONUS only. I am a platinum trader here.

PM me if interested.

SXP90_1.JPG

Thanks,

- w

• Members

I haven't been around much lately, I have been real busy with school band instrument season in my brick and mortar store, but I figured I would post these up since I got them back in and they went over so well last time:

I have these in stock in both vintage black woven and regular black rubber insulation. These normally sell for $7.99 in my shop, they have a lifetime warranty on them, quality metal plugs with heatshrink all the way down to the cover threads under the plug. I have been having these made custom for my shop and last time I bought them I got a great deal, so I am selling off some of this batch at two for one, so instead of 6 of these costing $48 bucks, I am selling these for $24.00 plus $3.00 shipping in the continental USA for 6. You won't be disappointed in the quality of these patch cables. Here are some photos:

tubes121.jpg
tubes122.jpg
tubes126.jpg
tubes125.jpg
tubes119.jpg

Feel free to check out my feedback on Ebay under my username "cowabungamusic". If you're interested in picking up some of these, hit me up via PM, and make sure you let me know whether you would rather have woven or rubber insulated ones. Thanks!

Archived