Collapse
No announcement yet.

November Spam Thread!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copperburst U2. Excellent condition. All stock. Very lightly used.

Asking $250 shipped/pp or trade for a Vox AC4C1 or possibly a Dano U1

My Gear
    Schecter Corsair
    TelePartsCaster x3
    Dano Convertible

Taylor 114
    Gretsch Americana

Vox Pathfinder 15R
    Vox VT15
    Fender SCXD
    Yamaha THR5

For Sale:
    Duncan Pickups

BG Pups Tele Set

Looking For:
    Vox AC4C1 amp
    Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

Comment

I've got a '68-ish Gibson LG-0. It's got a brazilian rosewood fretboard, and some kind of plastic bridge. Missing pickguard. I got this guitar in pretty rough shape, and had all the structural issues professionally fixed. The only thing that it needs right now is a bridge doctor from stew-mac to fix some of the bellying. It's a $25 part. I need money for school and car payments, the sound this guitar produces is absolutely phenomenal. I would not sell this guitar unless I absolutely HAD to.

I also have a Dr. Scientist RRR. I'll sell that for $200.
      dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

*** ANNNNNNND, IT'S GONE !!! ****

Jumped on this recent deal, but don"t really need it; another case of chasing a great deal...

Kustom Defender 15h amp head. New in unopened box.

RMS Wattage: 4 / 15 watts (Lo/Hi Power)

Channels: 1

Tube Preamp: 12AX7

Tone Controls: Tone and Bass Response Selector

Power Tubes: 2 x EL84

Direct Out: Speaker Emulated

Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.5 x 14.4 x 8.9 in.

Weight: 10.58 lbs.

Not looking to profit. Will do $100.00 shipped to lower 48.
        This used to be a great place. Thanks, GCI, for killing it.See y'all at Wein's.

Comment

gone
          I'm in a band called Little Sluggers. Signature.

Comment

Warmoth 5 String Jazz Bass $400

thread with details: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...String-Jazz***
            good deals with: nearly everyone.
            Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

Thinline Surf Green Tele Partscaster w/Nocaster Bridge Pickup & Antiquity II Minihum

SOLD!!!!
              Good transactions: warriorpoet, lowbrow, Puckman, BlackHatHunter, DracoAran, brianeharmonjr, natasmi, id-man, nbabmf, Splendor, angelhair0, d_dave_c, dcindc (x2), dogbone94, chiro972, coolwaterz, Radiohead, lol (x2), roadscholar, Hammer97e, teleman, torgeot, metalhead666666, zakadams, tincob, Doctor Morbius, HanSolo, danhauk, bennnintexas, Overwhelmed987, The Bear, 9-Pin-Phoenix, Dmerge, D34dBaWx, TomCray, Timmott, Tupelo Son, dogfish, ae3753, Gearhunter, virtuzoso, Meowy, RooSTER-b, mrbrown49

Comment

For sale or Trade

Would like to trade both of these at the same time for something. Looking for an SG or a rosewood board strat. Maybe a fender flavored amp or something hi gain. Just let me know what you have. I'm up to all offers. Will sell also only take a postal money order.

First of an alvarez ad60ck

The Alvarez Artist Series AD60CK Dreadnought features a figured dao back, sides, and top. Fully bound, white pearl rosette, nickel die-cast tuners, and rosewood fretboard. System 600T MK II electronics ensure plugged-in tone that's as lush as the instrument's natural sound.

Will sell for 325 shipped. comes with a soft shell hard case It's like new in great shape.

Next up is a ltd 351 nt

Thanks to a see-thru polyurethane finish, you can see the natural pattern of the flamed maple top of the LTD H-351NT. The thin U-shaped neck and double-cutaway design, combined with 24 extra jumbo frets provides comfort for all playing styles. Abalone dot inlays along the top of the rosewood fretboard and black nickel hardware complement the rest of the guitar's look perfectly. To get the most out of the wood tones of the mahogany body, maple neck, and rosewood fretboard the LTD H-351NT has EMG 81 (bridge) and EMG 85 (neck) pickups with a 3-way selector.

It's like new also will do 350 shipped and include a gig bag for it.

My Gear
                Ibanez RG2570Z Prestige, Edwards LP, Gibson LP Studio, Gibson LP 60's P90's, Peavey HP Special, G&L legacy HSS, Fender American Sp Tele,Fender Dx Strat, Fender MP Tele,LTD 351NT, Taylor 310ce
                Amps
                Orange Rocker 30, Vox AC 15 and many pedals

Good trades with:
                james reuter,bro blue,cody 4474,thesleepless,FredJr,used666,Twisty571,Cadfael ,Jim Hunter,Infragreen,Cyfan,lockbody,soholounge, pedmans,maltomario,wolfbane20,caeman,nd1337,ejendr es,mark nason,boonestunes, and many more

Comment

Custom Pine Relic Jazzmaster w/Mastery Bridge- $1000 shipped/paypal'd (with gig bag).

It's been my main guitar for the better part of the past year, and it's a phenomenal instrument. In all honesty, it beats the hell out of the Japanese RI Fender Jazzmaster I owned last year.

Long story short, the tone pot stopped working a few days ago on it, and, since then, I've gone back to using my custom Esquire and realized that, despite my best efforts to be Nels Cline, I'm just a Tele/Les Paul guy by nature. So, here are the specs:

- Custom Pine Body in Vintage White Nitro with some mild relicing and checking. I don't know much about pine, but I will say that this thing is physically lighter, but tonally warmer and more "rich" than the Japanese RI that I mentioned above. There is very little "ping" and harshness to this body, but a rather mellow, even, sweet and sustaining quality across the spectrum. Very cool.

- Mastery Bridge. Excellent sustain, perfect intonation, rock solid.

- FAT neck. I think the previous owner (who assembled the guitar) said it was a Warmoth full "C" shape, and, frankly, it's beautifully huge. Bigger and rounder than the 1" Boatneck on my Esquire, but somehow just as (if not more) comfortable. It's finished in extremely thin, vintage-tinted nitro and feels fantastic. The frets are a thin, tall vintage wire and have absolutely no wear. The action is very low (4/64 on the bass side to 3/64 on the treble side at the 12th fret) and there are no issues with buzz or fretting out on bends.

- Lollar JM pickups that sound amazing. They're extremely fat, warm, and clear - again a striking difference from the shrill sounds that I encountered with the Fender RI. As I mentioned before, the tone pot doesn't work (it seems to be stuck on "0", even when turned up), but that's an extremely quick, cheap, and easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing).

-Warmoth Trem Assembly. Works smoothly and has never given me problems. The nutwork on this thing is immaculate and cut for D'Addario 11s, so I've never had tuning issues, despite frequent and heavy trem usage.

It comes with the trem bar and a thick, black, leather Levy's strap with Dunlop straploks installed. Here are pictures:

Cathedral Bells
                  Ten and Six

Guitar: '78 Electra Omega Les Paul
                  Effects: EHX HOG, Digitech Timebender,
                  EHX Stereo Clone Theory, Mooer Pitchbox,
                  Crybaby Classic, EQD Rainbow Machine,
                  Line 6 DL4, T1M Mini-Stutta, Ernie Ball VP Jr.
                  Amp: Fender Tweed Blues Jr. NOS

Comment

FS: a set of GFS Crunchy PAT pickups (zebra), neck model is new, $ 35 shipped to USA and Europe

Comment

All FS/FT, pics available for all upon request.

I'm looking for: sennheiser e609/e902, audix i5/dp5a set/dp7 set, Audio Technica M2/M3 IEMs, Line6 G50/G90, shure sm7b, rode NTK/NT1A, shure sm58/57, pedaltrain mini/JR/1, high gain amps, road mixer rack case (at least 10 space), v-drums/pintech/hart dynamics, phil jones suitcase, mesa walkabout/carbine.

Even if you don't have what I'm looking for exactly try me anyways.

What I've got and (cash/trade) values including shipping and paypal:

Danny Hines Telemaster ($1150/$1300) - mint, nice light relic job, swamp ash body, nitro butterscotch finish, soft v maple neck, klein pickups, push/pull pot w/cocked wah setting

Kafel S150 ($1000 OBO/$1200) - excellent condition, 150 watts/4 EL34s, currently running 2 EL34 for 75 watts from factory, original footswitch, in house hand wound transformers, 2 channels/separate eq's

Laney TT50H ($700/$800) - mint/near mint, original fs, 3 channels, awesome versatility

Laney VC50 2X12 ($600/$700) - good condition, original fs, 50 watt combo version of the VH100R

Mesa 2X12 horizontal cab ($400/$450) - loaded with hand made V30 type speakers, wired 4 ohm, clean condition, prefer local sale (MN/WI)

USA Jackson KE2 w/HSC ($700/$850) - has neck/body repair by luthier, repair cannot be felt and guitar is solid, awesome tone, SD pickups, awesome player and a very stable original Floyd. HSC is beat up but works

Washburn RX50 ($200) - excellent player for beginner or for a beater guitar, near mint condition

Ibanez AD9 analog delay ($125) - near mint, low use, box/papers

70's Ross Phaser ($100) - excellent condition

EQD Speaker Cranker ($75) - yellow, mint

Humphrey Audio Badder Monkey ($60) - awesome low-mid gain tones

BOSS SD1 ($45) - T-von mod, brushed aluminum enclosure

set of Rio Grandes HB ($140) - creme, 2 conductor braided wiring, original ones before BBQ/etc...

US Masters V2 bridge HB ($40) - chrome covered, 2 conductor braided wiring

The Blackhawk looks similar to this:

My rig:
                      Edwards ELP-112LTS/RE

Butler Silver Hammer
                      ISP Vector SL
                      Kafel 412

List of Over 40+ Good Deals on HC!!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by matt rhoades
                        View Post

For sale or Trade

Would like to trade both of these at the same time for something. Looking for an SG or a rosewood board strat. Maybe a fender flavored amp or something hi gain. Just let me know what you have. I'm up to all offers. Will sell also only take a postal money order.

First of an alvarez ad60ck

The Alvarez Artist Series AD60CK Dreadnought features a figured dao back, sides, and top. Fully bound, white pearl rosette, nickel die-cast tuners, and rosewood fretboard. System 600T MK II electronics ensure plugged-in tone that's as lush as the instrument's natural sound.

Will sell for 325 shipped. comes with a soft shell hard case It's like new in great shape.

I also own this exact model, so here's a bump for an really well made and nice guitar! Very cool!
                        Good Deals:Tweedledee, Naregnemyes, Rocketop777, Clonexx

Comment

Parker P44 $550 Paypal'd and shipped

Guitar is in 9 out of 10 condition! Plays great and sounds even better. Comes with original gig bag (zipper on small front pocket is broken), stereo cable, and trem arm.

"The P-44 has all the signature capabilities of the high-end Parker Fly in a beautiful solid-Mahogany body.The humbuckers deliver twang and shimmer with plenty of attitude. The split coil lets you get a pseudo-single-coil sound, with zero hum. Count on the piezos for a very realistic acoustic sound, then mix them with the magnetics for a hybrid that introduces a whole new dimension to music."

Features:

* Mahogany body and bolt-on Maple neck

* Dual Humbuckers with coil tappin

* Fulcrum style trem

* 3-way mag pickup selection

* Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp

Video demonstration (not mine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKHc8yG5XcY
                          Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

Rocking the spandex AND the depends!

Comment

Vintage Guitar Magazine contributing writer Oscar Jordan is hosting an internet radio talk show featuring some of the greatest guitar players in the world starting in January.

The show will discuss guitars, amps, effects, music, humor, hot licks, and the creative process.

Go to Facebook and click "Like" to stay in the know.

https://www.facebook.com/oscarsguitarshop
                            Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

I bought this from my local guitar shop in ~April 2011 and its never left the house.

It is a beautiful Honey Sunburst plaintop with very unusual grain, with minimal factory relicing on the bass side. End grain is amazing all the way around as well.

Pickups are the stock P90s, I've swapped the stock pots and caps for 500K Alphas and 22uF Orange drops (pictured below)

The neck is much like a 59; somewhere between the fat 50s and thin 60s.

No issues, no fret wear. Babied for 1 1/2 years.

Comes with Gibson soft case and will ship safely, insured and with tracking in the Gibson box.

Asking $695 shipped / PP (I reserve the right to get cold feet and change my mind about selling this, so strike while the iron is hot)

Not really interested in trades with one exception: Vox AC4C1 BL + cash

Top with and without flash:

Back *

* in the interest of full disclosure, please note there is a "factory installed" red dot near the switch cavity. It is under the lacquer

Sides / end grain

Control cavity mods

My Gear
                              Schecter Corsair
                              TelePartsCaster x3
                              Dano Convertible

Taylor 114
                              Gretsch Americana

Vox Pathfinder 15R
                              Vox VT15
                              Fender SCXD
                              Yamaha THR5

For Sale:
                              Duncan Pickups

BG Pups Tele Set

Looking For:
                              Vox AC4C1 amp
                              Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

Comment

Les Paul Studio

Got for $800 not long ago, would like to get the same back out if possible. Little bit of a dinger, but plays beautifully. Got more pics in the FS forum. Can do partial trade for Fender gear, like Teles, Strats, Jags, and anything short scale. Need to at least make around $400 with a partial trade. Hit me up and let me know your offer! Comes with OHSC.

Past Deals: jmiller475Current GearGretsch Electromatic Pro JetFender Modern Player Telecaster PlusSquier Vintage Modified MustangFender Mustang III AmplifierSquier Standard Precision Bass VBelcat POP15B amp

Comment

Working...
                                X