• GPOTD 12.05.12

Model: Suhr Pro Series T2

Finish Color: Vintage White

Weight: 7.65 lbs

Body Wood: Alder

Neck Wood: Maple

Neck Shape: 60's "C" Vintage Standard

Fingerboard: Maple

Fingerboard Radius: Compound Radius (9"-12")

Width at Nut: 1.650"

Nut Material: Tusq

Pickups: Chrome T (neck) and Classic T (bridge)

Case: Original Suhr Gig Bag

$1,649.00 (used)
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I've said this before but **************** Musicians Friend in their stupid ****************ing faces.

Originally Posted by rickenvox

Realizing Ringo's talent is just a litmus test to identify musical idiots

Originally Posted by PFB

Ringo may have been the weakest link of the Beatles, but that's like being the worst president on Mt. Rushmore.

It looks like your average Tele. Since I generally don't like the feel of Teles, I wouldn't expect this one to be any different. I like the look of the aged white finish, though.
    Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

Nice looking tele. Nothing special. It would look better without that faded yellow look, though. Yuk.
      Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Comment

I'm sure it's wonderful,but Meh...
        "Scalloped & Stickered"
        A Colled One & A Rold One!
        Proud DOA Member
        PpP
        Epi,Hamer,Squier,70's Hdstk Thingies,both MB/M's

Comment

Just a plain ol' Tele. No big whoop...

Comment

holy **************** that's expensive...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
              View Post

holy **************** that's expensive...

Not really.

I've said this before but **************** Musicians Friend in their stupid ****************ing faces.

Originally Posted by PFB

Ringo may have been the weakest link of the Beatles, but that's like being the worst president on Mt. Rushmore.

Comment

Hell yes, except if I buy a Suhr it's gotta have stainless frets. I'm sure she plays and sounds amazing.
                Multiple award winning blues/rock/country at http://www.zeyerband.com or http://www.reverbnation.com/zeyer.Check my solo (instrumental rock) projects at: http://www.reverbnation.com/vincedickinson"Music is like the English language - it's just full of rules that need to be broken or you aren't hip.""It doesn't take talent to upgrade your playing. It takes patience" - Kenny Werner

Comment

As a huge Tele fan, I'd be all over it.
                  I don't play a lot of fancy guitar. I don't want to play it. The kind of guitar I want to play is mean, mean licks.
                  ~ John Lee Hooker

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kerouac
                    View Post

Not really.

At that price, you truly are paying to have "Suhr" on the headstock...

Comment

View Post

Originally Posted by PFB

Comment

View Post

Originally Posted by PFB

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kerouac
                          View Post

First of all...I really dig your GPOTD thing and appreciate you posting them...some I think are amazing, some I think are meh, so it often boils down to personal taste(in other words, I'm not trying to troll). I also really dig tele's(I've yet to personally bond with one, but I have mad respect)...

All of that said, in my opinion(and it's just an opinion...I'm guessing I'm in the minority), that's a lot to pay for what it is...I'm guessing you could achieve a similar result in terms of tone and feel with an upgraded base-line Fender.

It is a beautiful looking Tele, however...

Comment

Suhr Teles are not for me. Beautiful instruments, super well made, but a little too 'clean' feeling. Not much personality, IME.
                            I'm in a band called Little Sluggers. Signature.

Comment

I've never played a Suhr, but if I was looking to BUY a guitar and not plan on selling it later, it'd either be a Suhr or a Danocaster.
                              dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

Working...
                              X