Gibson N-225

vcnyls

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm usually cool with Gibson coming out with new designs, but I'll be completely honest here: I absolutely hate it. It looks like a Schecter that somebody put a vibrola on. Seriously, what the {censored} is up with that black one?

It's thin too. It's an abomination. I'm all for new ideas, but what the actual {censored}?

• Members

Where are all those people who used to judge a guitar based on how it feels and sounds? Yeah, granted, it don't look like a strat. Now, is it comfortable? Does it sound good? The pickup combination looks promising. The neck access looks spacious.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Flintc

View Post

Where are all those people who used to judge a guitar based on how it feels and sounds? Yeah, granted, it don't look like a strat. Now, is it comfortable? Does it sound good? The pickup combination looks promising. The neck access looks spacious.

I'm not asking for it to be traditional, I just find the thing entirely hideous. I also think the body would be uncomfortable.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by A_Gitarman View Post
Looks like an ugly & pointy version my Kramer NightRider (also a Gibson product, btw).

they should've just made a Gibbo version of this instead:

3330873718_8158b191e8_z.jpg
I love that axe. Always have and now it has prails. Dreamy.

Archived