Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check your Paypal
    From Great Dane: INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

The neck pickup should go out tomorrow.
      BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Norcal_GIT_r
        View Post

The neck pickup should go out tomorrow.

Brilliant, you're an awesome guy and pickup winder, and as I've yet to hear a Pure90 it'll be an experience for me
        Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Did you receive the BG pups and Alpha pots/CRL switch I sent?
          Add Tag...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jamdogg
            View Post

Did you receive the BG pups and Alpha pots/CRL switch I sent?

Did indeed Jamie, I'll use the middle pup, wiring and flip the neck pickup to add to the kitty and see if I can get a hsc for the finished item, hope that's ok
            Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ratae Coritanorum
              View Post

Did indeed Jamie, I'll use the middle pup, wiring and flip the neck pickup to add to the kitty and see if I can get a hsc for the finished item, hope that's ok

As you will! Just glad to participate.
              Add Tag...

Comment

View Post

Hmmm, now that's interesting, I'd like to hear how that'd sound split, chances are I'll take you up on that PH

Did it arrive yet?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by PrawnHeed
                  View Post

Did it arrive yet?

It did indeed, and well done to both you and Deutsche Post

Comment

View Post

It did indeed, and well done to both you and Deutsche Post

Comment

This is why I continue to hang out in this place. I remember vividly someone helping me out with pickups when I was hurting for something to use. Much mojo guys.
                      From Great Dane: INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by joecool1963
                        View Post

This is why I continue to hang out in this place. I remember vividly someone helping me out with pickups when I was hurting for something to use. Much mojo guys.

In appreciation of those who did contribute to this, it has demo'd how much people are hurting these days, threads like this could almost fund a new guitar in the past, but this has required some cunning.

I'll try and do a precis of what went where at the end....if I get my head around it

Sean

Comment

And?
                          Add Tag...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jamdogg
                            View Post

And?

It's in my queue Jam, all requirements accounted for

Comment

pics of this guitar?
                              SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by vintage clubber
                                View Post

pics of this guitar?

Some issues with a bridge pickup Chris, patience my friend, my only hint is its gonna be real black

Comment

Working...
                                X