Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tele pups set and set of strings on the way.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________

Yamaholic --- PpP --- Old geezer with a grey beard

Comment

Hey Sean..Let me know if I can help..Maybe a Pure90 neck or something..Let me know.
      BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Norcal_GIT_r
        View Post

Hey Sean..Let me know if I can help..Maybe a Pure90 neck or something..Let me know.

Crikey Bryan, that would be utterly awesome, you still have my address?
        Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

I should..If you could email me your address and what I should send. The color and what it will be installed with so I can make it match the best I can. I would appreciate it!!

Thanks,

Bryan
          BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ratae Coritanorum
            View Post

If anybody wants to PayPal contributions, please use sean.r.duggan@gmail.com

will send donation, Sean!
            SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Norcal_GIT_r
              View Post

you da bomb!
              SPAM:

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by vintage clubber
                View Post

will send donation, Sean!

Many thanks Chris, I'll put it towards a Wilko bridge

You're a gent
                Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

View Post

Many thanks Chris, I'll put it towards a Wilko bridge

You're a gent

glad to help, Sean! Pics are expected when you get all your bits and pieces!
                  SPAM:

Comment

what parts did you still need for this build? I can probably help out.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by 7PlaGues
                      View Post

what parts did you still need for this build? I can probably help out.

As the neck pickup is going to be a black Pure 90 that Bryan is donating, the bridge is an uncovered DiM I'd like to go black on the hardware, so a black 6 point Wilko bridge and black Schaller style tuners are on the list.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by vcnyls
                        View Post

I don't have any spare parts but you can count me in for a few bucks if you need cash to buy anything.

Good on you for putting this together, RC!

PayPayl donations are excellent, please send to:

sean.r.duggan@gmail.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jkater
                          View Post

I have tele pups I could give. Also I can donate a set of strings.

Richard what is that Tele set, as I'll Ebay them to add to the funds to get the bridge and tuners and any extras I can

Comment

View Post

Richard what is that Tele set, as I'll Ebay them to add to the funds to get the bridge and tuners and any extras I can

Good question. I don't really know because they were the pups that were in a parts-caster I bought while in Canada. The general quality of the hardware was good (US tele bridge, gotoh tuners, etc.) and I think he wanted good stuff put into the guitar. I wasn't sure if they were a set at all but finding these two pics which I took tells me that they probably are. The number even follow each other whatever they mean. I can say that I really liked the bridge pup and I could have kept it in the guitar but I had decided to get a complete set of bg rockwind. Here are the pics for some or yourself to help in identifying them. Hey! I'll start a thread.

Comment

From looking on Google, those are pickups out of a 1999-ish American Standard Tele.
                              Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by cratz2
                                View Post

From looking on Google, those are pickups out of a 1999-ish American Standard Tele.

The bridge in that parts-caster was from an american standard tele so that would fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X