Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agile Les Paul...does anyone know the model?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74
    View Post

Give it back to him.

This
    LIVESTRONGwww.bandmix.com/kevman/Hey what happened? I had 5000+ posts here.

Comment

GIVE IT BACK TO HIM. Guitars are like Children. Seriously.
      Response from John from American Musical Supply on why I have received 2 used/damaged Korg M3's and 1 reboxed M3 from Guitar Center (a.k.a. why I'll never buy from AMS again): Footfall wrote:What you're experiencing with these units is the result of our warehouse crew intentionally "overpacking" this product.Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, nanoPAD 2

Comment

OP is a good person.

nawt.

Comment

3100 Wine Red Spalted
          Originally Posted by Frets99

All guitars cost $300.
          What you pay depends on the headstock.

Comment

I think IBDBB hit the nail on the head.

And count me as another HUGE fan of Agiles.
            The most important part of my religion is to play guitar.
            Lou Reed

Comment

In defense of the OP, who's to say that the EX left the guitar after not paying rent for a few months? Love guitars all you want, but their business is their business. My contention is that if he loved the guitr so much (like a child) he wouldn't have left it behind.

I once knew a girl who hocked her ex's guitar because he'd moved to Alaska a year earlier and wouldn't send her money to ship it. After months of warning him she was gonna sell it, she finally did. Point is everyone has unique circumstances.
              Originally Posted by wedgehed II

Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

Comment

nah he told me I could sell it since he was sticking to the acoustic singer-songwriter thing...couldn't really play all that well anyway. He had a great voice, but was a drummer since he was 10 and I think that does something to a man.

Comment

Here's the product page so you can see the details and what it cost brand new:

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1123.html

Used can go anywhere from that price up or down.
                  Response from John from American Musical Supply on why I have received 2 used/damaged Korg M3's and 1 reboxed M3 from Guitar Center (a.k.a. why I'll never buy from AMS again): Footfall wrote:What you're experiencing with these units is the result of our warehouse crew intentionally "overpacking" this product.Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, nanoPAD 2

Comment

Beautiful guitar. My only issue with the couple I tried is that they are darned heavy (of course I'm a wimpy non-real-b3-toting modern keys player that complains about a 35 lb keyboard that you don't have to stand and hold all night, so there's that! ) Am I mistaken or does that have MOP (instead of abalone?) inlays? The pics of the abalone ones on Rondo look a bit obnoxious, the inlays on this one look much better IMO.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by stateofstatic
                      View Post

He had a great voice, but was a drummer since he was 10

Yep, you're better off without him.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Strenge
                        View Post

Beautiful guitar. My only issue with the couple I tried is that they are darned heavy (of course I'm a wimpy non-real-b3-toting modern keys player that complains about a 35 lb keyboard that you don't have to stand and hold all night, so there's that! ) Am I mistaken or does that have MOP (instead of abalone?) inlays? The pics of the abalone ones on Rondo look a bit obnoxious, the inlays on this one look much better IMO.

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1123.html

Comment

250 to 350 on ebay. That's a pretty top
                          DC in DC

Originally Posted by Mike Fiasco

DIY, the ultimate in wankery. Actually, wankery is the ultimate in DIY.

SPAM: My eBay Auctions!

My Good Dealings with, SPAM Thread, & Signature Quotes post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          HCEG PLATINUM TRADER

Comment

Nothing justifies payback crime: petty theft is petty theft, regardless of "debts owed" or level of hurt or the # of aliens that visited you last night while you tried to sleep.

As Anton Newcombe once said, "Give It Back."
                            https://soundcloud.com/danhedonia

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danhedonia
                              View Post

Nothing justifies payback crime: petty theft is petty theft, regardless of "debts owed" or level of hurt or the # of aliens that visited you last night while you tried to sleep.

As Anton Newcombe once said, "Give It Back."

Read post #22

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
                                View Post

Read post #22

Convenient explanation that should have been in post #1 (and COULD have been mentioned in post #5) that came WELL after everybody said to give it back to him. I'm sure my ex would have SAID the same thing whether it was true or not. Not saying she's lying, just saying it's possible. People (and ex's) have been known to lie on occasion.

Comment

Working...
                                X