Craigslist Dummy of the Day

larryguitar

• Members

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/msg/3477406006.html

"This a near mint Custom Shop Gibson Les Paul with all original parts and documentation with custom shop certificate and custom shop case. No wear on frats, Only a few hours of playing.

You wouldn't open this post if you don't know what Custom Shop class 5 Quilt top is and how much does it coast.

For the sound, this is the best sounding guitar I've heard played and owned. It goes in natural feedback by it self. no need to crank the amp until you go deaf to get that sweet sounding feed back. this guitar does it on low volume on clean channel and even unplugged."

Even unplugged! Awesome....

• Members
Fender Guitar and Everything needed to be great - $2500

Fender Stratocaster model, appraised at 1,300 - 1,500 for guitar alone. Come also with stand, music stand, 2 different amplifiers, racktuner, lots of books and
music learning DVD's. Picks, rods, tuning forks and other accessories included. Total valued at 7,000 but selling for 3,000.
This is a complete collection of items for either the beginner or the consummate guitar player. Comes with all inclusive. Has been used only a few times
by my brother who is no longer with us so need to disperse his things. I will not consider anything but cash and will not respond to those who write that
they are out of town or in another state and will have their agents bring me a certified check if I provide all my personal data so don't waste you time
because you will not hear from me. Serious buyers only as we are retired and don't need to be hassled. To you serious buyers this is a fantastic deal
and would love to talk to you about it.

can take credit cards for this payment also.

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/msg/3450412748.html
3G63L43H35Lb5Ia5Hdcc2dcfbc222019d1ab0.jp

Archived