HNGD (Homemade product!) KRAMER!

conman02

• Members

Justed finished up my new guitar project! Couldnt be more excited, sounds and plays awesome!

Orignal Floyd Rose, 1982 Dimarzio Super Distorsion, KNE Guitar Body!

Thanks for those who helped me come up with the design! thumb.gif

[ATTACH=CONFIG]350617[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350618[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350619[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350621[/ATTACH]

• Members

Very cool! When Kramer finally went under, a friend of mine bought a portion of their stock. He knew I was a Lefty & would buy everything lefty from them. I got Beretta, Pacer & Ripley bodies. The old Strat headstock necks & the '84 necks. I also scored a few nightswans, Samboras too. I think the bodies were $12 & the necks were $25. Some bodies were painted others just sealed. I'm still putting together guitars from that batch. They were made by ESP, Warmoth & Larivee.

• Members

Very cool! When Kramer finally went under, a friend of mine bought a portion of their stock. He knew I was a Lefty & would buy everything lefty from them. I got Beretta, Pacer & Ripley bodies. The old Strat headstock necks & the '84 necks. I also scored a few nightswans, Samboras too. I think the bodies were $12 & the necks were $25. Some bodies were painted others just sealed. I'm still putting together guitars from that batch. They were made by ESP, Warmoth & Larivee.

Archived