Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe it`s where they keep their mojo.
    Consternoon Aftable

Comment

Are there knobs on that guitar? Maybe the volume or tone is on the back. Hard to say.

Comment

That's a tube steak device he's messing with.
        No sig.

Comment

I didn't hear any audio fumble.
          —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

That

Comment

Yeah, he's adjusting his pants, or himself. lol they sound great in this video.
              Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

I'd be touching myself too with such a sweet guitar resting on my twig and berries.
                Gear1996 Strat deluxe, Schecter TSH-1, Squire standard Strat, Dearmond M65-C, Blues JR, Crate VC20, Bugera V5. Vox Time Machine, Keeley mod DS1, Wampler Euphoria, Vox wah.

Comment

Billy uses such off the wall gear, Lord only knows what he's doing. But he's definitely touching the guitar. So was Jimi.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory
                    View Post

I didn't hear any audio fumble.

it was a reference to him fumbling round the back of his guitar , Billy is "A" audio blues king.
                    Consternoon Aftable

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph onion
                      View Post

saw them on a hot stemy night in Austin, Tx.Played for about a minute and then stopped. Tuning wasnt right. Started again and kicked ass. The only downside was Frank Beard has gone nuts with all the rolls and cymbal crashes. He ruined the whole concert.He aint ****************ing Gene Kruppa. Slow down dude and get in the groove.

maybe the mixer guy just had the kit up too loud.
                      Consternoon Aftable

Comment

Working...
                      X