Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 whats in it for you?

I havent made any selfesh "me" purchases for a while......... I'd really like a R8 or R9 or R0......... who knows maybe 2013 will be the year for one......

Since my 2 youngest are showing good signs of become musicians, the boy is a drummer and the youngest girl is a vocal maniac who is learning guitar............ I may have to add to the live sound area......

Also for 2013 I deff want to play out more with other friends.... maybe get more envolved with the church band.......

what say you guys?
    FREE BATOTMAN

1955 Tele Partsocaster Korina Amber
    2007 Carvin V220 Green Machine
    1983 Gibson Custom Shop Edition Schenker reject
    1989 Fender Telecaster Custom Deluxe Ultra
    1968 Fender Telecaster
    2007 Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
    1997 Fender Pink Paisley

59 Fender Bassman
    Marshall JCM 800
    Marshall Studio 15
    Marshall 1976
    Marshall Silver Jubilee
    Orange Tiny Terror
    Orange Rocker 30
    Carvin Vintage 16

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=892909

SURVIVOR

I just got a guitar on Black Friday. Other than a pedal or two, and some minor accessories, I think I'm pretty much done for awhile. I just can't justify more spending on guitar stuff when my family, and local charities, have other needs.
    No sig.

Comment

I want a new white Gibson SG standard. Would love to pickup a rosewood board strat to.
      My Gear
      Ibanez RG2570Z Prestige, Edwards LP, Gibson LP Studio, Gibson LP 60's P90's, Peavey HP Special, G&L legacy HSS, Fender American Sp Tele,Fender Dx Strat, Fender MP Tele,LTD 351NT, Taylor 310ce
      Amps
      Orange Rocker 30, Vox AC 15 and many pedals

Good trades with:
      james reuter,bro blue,cody 4474,thesleepless,FredJr,used666,Twisty571,Cadfael ,Jim Hunter,Infragreen,Cyfan,lockbody,soholounge, pedmans,maltomario,wolfbane20,caeman,nd1337,ejendr es,mark nason,boonestunes, and many more

Comment

Campbell UK-1
        http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
        https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

just bought 2 guitars, love my amps and cabs so mostly likely will be putting together a pedal board but first i need to work on my recording and jam room setup. i also need a new central ac unit, windows and to remodel my bathroom but that stuff can wait, lol.
          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

I have three guitar projects in the works.

One involves a cheap guitar purchase solely for the body shape I want to use for a template, then if I don't end up liking the cheapo, it will get flipped.

The other two just mere neck, pickup, hardware changes.

Comment

I have three guitar projects in the works

One involves a purchase of a $150. cheapo to use the shape as a template. If I don't end up liking it, I will probably flip it when I'm through with it.

The other two being neck swaps.

Comment

I'd love to get some kind of smallish Fender tube amp. We'll see.
                I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Frets99
                  View Post

That puts things into perspective... we should focus more at keeping our eye on the ball.
                  Originally Posted by wedgehed II

Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

Comment

Black EJ strat is always on my list. Just have to snag at the right price.

Comment

Delay pedal. Maybe a looper. New wiring for my Ric. That's about it.
                      The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

A small pedal board. A USB recording interface. If everything goes as planned, I will move abroad next year, so there
                        "Me and a book is a party. Me and a book and a cup of coffee is an orgy."
                        - Robert Fripp

Comment

Gear-wise, very little. I don't plan any new guitars or amps, and I really like what I have now. I may pick up a pedal or something, but I may also set aside whatever little gear money I might spend to save for an AxeFX 2 or something similar.

That said, I'm going to the Orlando Guitar Show in January... might make a trade.

Playing-wise, I always set goals for the year. I haven't worked out 2013 yet, but I will try to continue to practice at least a little bit every day. I'm trying to heal some nagging tendonitis, so I might spend more time with the staff sheet and do transcriptions on paper for a bit. I'll probably also keep working on my ear, learn some more jazz standards, and keep writing.
                          Multiple award winning blues/rock/country at http://www.zeyerband.com or http://www.reverbnation.com/zeyer.Check my solo (instrumental rock) projects at: http://www.reverbnation.com/vincedickinson"Music is like the English language - it's just full of rules that need to be broken or you aren't hip.""It doesn't take talent to upgrade your playing. It takes patience" - Kenny Werner

Comment

I do not need anything but that does not mean that something will not catch my eye
                            GuitarHeads: http://www.guitarheads.orgSome of My Music: Scott Abene - Reverb Nation"Ich bin Jung und brauche das Geld"-Eko Fresh

Comment

I'll have quite a few irons in the fire with my academic obligations, but I'd really like to start playing a lot more with other/new people and maybe do some recording in my living room.

Comment

Working...
                              X