Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shameless Plug: The Guitar Geek Dossier (columns from Guitarist) now on Kindle ...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless Plug: The Guitar Geek Dossier (columns from Guitarist) now on Kindle ...

Hello?(Taps mic) is this thing on?

Sorry to have been missing for a while ... it's a long story (or several) and my computer is currently on life-support in intensive care somewhere else ... and I'll provide a 'previously' as soon as I'm fully back online ... but this is a quick plug-ette for The Guitar Geek Dossier, a Kindle minibook of a coupla dozen of my favourite columns from my years with the UK's Guitarist magazine ...

It's ridiculously cheap (
    http://charlesshaarmurray.com/

Originally Posted by Spike

He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are all so ... bloody hell ... sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks ... oh no, I'm ENGLISH!

Originally Posted by Lucio

everyone has different gear and stuff like this tends to be quite subjective.

Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow

Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness.

Honorary Granddaughter: FerdinandStrat

Nice I'm going to order this for my Kindle.
    BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

Awesome, Charles!

Hope your tech issues get figured out, and Happy X-mas!
      Good trades/transactions with: DARKMETL/, L6Sguy, Freeridstylee, ck3, Solcat, dolflundgren, tweedledee, _pete_, rawk out, GibsonQC, strangegrey, tomh777, Brendan, Mike Fiasco, Yavin

Comment

Cheers, gentlemen ...
        http://charlesshaarmurray.com/

Originally Posted by Spike

He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are all so ... bloody hell ... sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks ... oh no, I'm ENGLISH!

Originally Posted by Lucio

everyone has different gear and stuff like this tends to be quite subjective.

Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow

Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness.

Honorary Granddaughter: FerdinandStrat

Comment

good to see you back!

Comment

Working...
          X