My Ultimate NGD - Petrucci BFR Koa

adastra87

• Members

I believe this is my biggest NGD ever. Scored an incredible deal on this, $1900 without a scratch on it. This is the elusive Musicman John Petrucci Koa BFR. Ever since I saw one at Guitar Center I promised myself I'd grab one if I found a great deal. More pictures coming soon, but for now just a taste. Full review and good pics tonight.

qqrced.jpg

1zlvpn8.jpg

v9oh2.jpg

igg5cn.jpg

25iwt3s.jpg

2wqe9v5.jpg

• Members

Really gorgeous- one of those is on my dream axe list as well The ones on the BFR site all have gold hardware, which I actually don't like but it looks like yours has silver- was this a special model or is there an option somewhere to pick the silver? It looks far classier.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by edremy

View Post

Really gorgeous- one of those is on my dream axe list as well The ones on the BFR site all have gold hardware, which I actually don't like but it looks like yours has silver- was this a special model or is there an option somewhere to pick the silver? It looks far classier.

Thanks Ed. This JP BFR with the chrome is a Guitar Center special run, and I also like it wayyyy better than the gold.

Archived