Anybody else not recieve their MF 150% gift certs from price match?

jw10

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by jw10 View Post
just wondering. Sent in an email already, and seeing as how they supposedly expire jan 1 I am highly PO'd
I just went with M123's 123% price match guarantee(when they actually came through and I couldn't get zzounds to match them)...I knew the MF promo would be a disaster.

In this case, I'd definitely email Chris Baker...

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by EJ_Boy View Post
Was this 150% PM posted on the MF website or were they all in private emails?
Posted on site at first, but i think they took it down. I am unaware.

After a few emails, they took care of me though

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by jw10 View Post
Posted on site at first, but i think they took it down. I am unaware.

After a few emails, they took care of me though
So you saw an item cheaper somewhere else, and they promised a credit of 150% of the price diff? Haven't seen this myself, just the 10/15% off and no tax coups

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by EJ_Boy View Post
So you saw an item cheaper somewhere else, and they promised a credit of 150% of the price diff? Haven't seen this myself, just the 10/15% off and no tax coups
The deal was they would match the lower price plus give you a gift certificate for 50% of the difference. For the first couple days it was for the whole 50%, after that it was supposed to be capped at a maximum of $100, but I've heard some people claim they were getting more than $100 after that date.

In my example, I got a Les Paul Standard. It was $1449 at Sam Ash and $2499 at MF. I got the guitar for $1449 and I got a gift certificate for $525 (($2499 - $1449) x 50%). If I had made the purchase the next day, my certificate would have been $100 (assuming they actually capped them at $100).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by EJ_Boy

View Post

Was this 150% PM posted on the MF website or were they all in private emails?

Quote Originally Posted by EJ_Boy

View Post

%150 price matching policy ended 12/24, it was: %100 pricematch + %50 of the difference in a gift cert (which is what the op is referring to)

Archived