Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else not recieve their MF 150% gift certs from price match?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else not recieve their MF 150% gift certs from price match?

just wondering. Sent in an email already, and seeing as how they supposedly expire jan 1 I am highly PO'd
    I teach Guitar through skype. I'm affordable. Check it out here. http://jesses-skype-guitar-lessons.weebly.com/

pretty sure it is ending 1/31/13

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jw10
      View Post

just wondering. Sent in an email already, and seeing as how they supposedly expire jan 1 I am highly PO'd

I just went with M123's 123% price match guarantee(when they actually came through and I couldn't get zzounds to match them)...I knew the MF promo would be a disaster.

In this case, I'd definitely email Chris Baker...

Comment

Mine came through fine and I've already used the e-cert to buy more stuff.

Comment

Was this 150% PM posted on the MF website or were they all in private emails?
          Gear:

Fender '92 MIM Strat
          Washburn Idol '05 MIK
          Epiphone Elitist LP Std '08 Cherryburst
          Gretsch Acoustic Historic Series G3700
          Epiphone LP Std (Yr Unknown)
          Fender Squire Mini '08

Marshall Valvestate 8100 / Marshall 4 X 10
          Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by EJ_Boy
            View Post

Posted on site at first, but i think they took it down. I am unaware.

After a few emails, they took care of me though
            I teach Guitar through skype. I'm affordable. Check it out here. http://jesses-skype-guitar-lessons.weebly.com/

Comment

I called today. Rep said he has know way of checking when they will be sent to me.
              My Gear
              Schecter Corsair
              TelePartsCaster x3
              Dano Convertible

Taylor 114
              Gretsch Americana

Vox Pathfinder 15R
              Vox VT15
              Fender SCXD
              Yamaha THR5

For Sale:
              Duncan Pickups

BG Pups Tele Set

Looking For:
              Vox AC4C1 amp
              Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

Comment

and these are the same people that wanted too give me at LEAST a $200 gift card as the salesman said

when I was buying a Gibson Flying V 2 weeks ago....

Glad I went with Music123 and got $93 right off after their price match....JT
                1957 Gibson Les Paul Jr TV,1958 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv,1960 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv1972 Gibson SG200,1989 Fender American Strat Yellow,1990 Gibson Les Paul SpecialTv2011 Gibson Flying V Heritage Cherry,2011 Fender American Standard Tele Blond2012 Fender American Standard Tele Natural,2012 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top2012 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Charcoal,2012 Gibson SG '61 Reissue,2012 Gibson Government Explorer Limited,2012 Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr Tv,2012 Gibson Les Paul DC Ebony Double cutaway2013 Fender Telecaster AV72 ThinLine2 Fender Twin Reverbs,1 Marshall JCM2000DSL 100 watt,Peavey 412 6505 Cabinet,Orange PPC412 HP

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jw10
                  View Post

Posted on site at first, but i think they took it down. I am unaware.

After a few emails, they took care of me though

So you saw an item cheaper somewhere else, and they promised a credit of 150% of the price diff? Haven't seen this myself, just the 10/15% off and no tax coups
                  Gear:

Fender '92 MIM Strat
                  Washburn Idol '05 MIK
                  Epiphone Elitist LP Std '08 Cherryburst
                  Gretsch Acoustic Historic Series G3700
                  Epiphone LP Std (Yr Unknown)
                  Fender Squire Mini '08

Marshall Valvestate 8100 / Marshall 4 X 10
                  Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

View Post

So you saw an item cheaper somewhere else, and they promised a credit of 150% of the price diff? Haven't seen this myself, just the 10/15% off and no tax coups

The deal was they would match the lower price plus give you a gift certificate for 50% of the difference. For the first couple days it was for the whole 50%, after that it was supposed to be capped at a maximum of $100, but I've heard some people claim they were getting more than $100 after that date.

In my example, I got a Les Paul Standard. It was $1449 at Sam Ash and $2499 at MF. I got the guitar for $1449 and I got a gift certificate for $525 (($2499 - $1449) x 50%). If I had made the purchase the next day, my certificate would have been $100 (assuming they actually capped them at $100).

Comment

View Post

View Post

%150 price matching policy ended 12/24, it was: %100 pricematch + %50 of the difference in a gift cert (which is what the op is referring to)
                      Pickups and Parts For Sale...

WTB BG Pups
                      Good deals with Guitarzan1143, diceman1000, narwhal, playdabluze, GibsonVman, TFM53

Comment

Working...
                      X