Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Maxi love for mini humbuckers - the minihums love thread

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxi love for mini humbuckers - the minihums love thread

Untill recently the P90 was my favorite pickup but since a couple of years I fell in love with the mini-humbucker (doesn't mean I'll sell all my beloved P90 guitars though! maybe a pair).

So this is a thread for all of you mini-hums maxi lovers, post yours!

Here's mines:

- 2012 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe:

- Epiphone 50th anniversary "1962" Crestwood:

- Epiphone 50th anniversary "1962" Sheraton:

- Epiphone Limited Edition Riviera:

- Epiphone Wilshire reissue:

love the minis!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="darkgreen">________________________________ _________________</font><br />
    <br />
    <font size="1"><font color="darkgreen">stuff:</font></font><br />
    <font size="1"><font color="#ff8c00">52RI Tele</font></font><br />
    <font size="1"><font color="darkorange">Gibson SG 1970s Tribute</font></font><br />
    <font size="1"><font color="green">more stuff:</font></font><br />
    <font size="1"><font color="#ff8c00">65 Twin Reverb Reissue</font></font><br />
    <font size="1"><font color="#ff8c00">Cox Tweed Deluxe Ultimate</font></font><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <font face="Century Gothic"><font color="teal"><i>The REAL Angry</i></font></font></div>

Comment

love the minis!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="darkgreen">________________________________ _________________</font><br />
      <br />
      <font size="1"><font color="darkorange">Gibson SG 1970s Tribute</font></font><br />
      <font size="1"><font color="#ff8c00">Cox Tweed Deluxe Ultimate</font></font><br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <font face="Century Gothic"><font color="teal"><i>The REAL Angry</i></font></font></div>

Comment

I would love to try the 70s Tribute Gibson minis

Here's what I have now - a Duncan SM-1n

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br />
        <b><u>My Gear</u></b><br />
        Schecter Corsair<br />
        TelePartsCaster x3 <br />
        Dano Convertible<br />
        <br />
        Taylor 114<br />
        Gretsch Americana<br />
        <br />
        Vox Pathfinder 15R <br />
        Vox VT15<br />
        Fender SCXD<br />
        Yamaha THR5<br />
        <br />
        <b><u>For Sale:</u></b><br />
        <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2974008-Seagull-acoustic-Gibson-electric-and-3-Duncan-pickups" target="_blank">Duncan Pickups</a><br />
        <br />
        <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2959286-BG-Pups-Tele-Rockwind-set" target="_blank">BG Pups Tele Set</a><br />
        <br />
        <b><u>Looking For:</u></b><br />
        Vox AC4C1 amp<br />
        Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)<br />
        </font></div>

Comment

Here's what I have now - a Duncan SM-1n

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br />
          <b><u>My Gear</u></b><br />
          Schecter Corsair<br />
          TelePartsCaster x3 <br />
          Dano Convertible<br />
          <br />
          Taylor 114<br />
          Gretsch Americana<br />
          <br />
          Vox Pathfinder 15R <br />
          Vox VT15<br />
          Fender SCXD<br />
          Yamaha THR5<br />
          <br />
          <b><u>For Sale:</u></b><br />
          <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2974008-Seagull-acoustic-Gibson-electric-and-3-Duncan-pickups" target="_blank">Duncan Pickups</a><br />
          <br />
          <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2959286-BG-Pups-Tele-Rockwind-set" target="_blank">BG Pups Tele Set</a><br />
          <br />
          <b><u>Looking For:</u></b><br />
          Vox AC4C1 amp<br />
          Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)<br />
          </font></div>

Comment

Mini Humbucker in Telecaster neck position = THE **************** !
            <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;I don't flatten my 5th's..........I drink em !&quot;<br />
            &quot;The Mighty Telecaster: The &quot;Polygraph&quot; Of Electric Guitars!&quot;</div>

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;I don't flatten my 5th's..........I drink em !&quot;<br />
              &quot;The Mighty Telecaster: The &quot;Polygraph&quot; Of Electric Guitars!&quot;</div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy
                View Post

]

by most accounts they are nothing like 'real' minis but regardless they are great pickups. very PAf-ish.
                <br />
                <br />
                <br />

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy
                  View Post

]

by most accounts they are nothing like 'real' minis but regardless they are great pickups. very PAf-ish.
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  <br />

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bernardo gui
                    View Post

Agreed.

We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

View Post

Agreed.

We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

There is NOTHING like the original 60's gibson minis w/ pole pieces. The Firebird minis sounded totally different.

. I have had Duncans, later gibson, etc in various guitars.. The old mid 60's epi wilshires I had sounded like nothing else... just incredible... bob
                        <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;If I wished for America's failure,I would have voted for Obama&quot;.-mauser<br />
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        <br />
                        I am thrilled that you &quot;kinda like me&quot;.. So do most dogs, and they eat **************** and bark at the moon-SPONGEBOB</div>

Comment

There is NOTHING like the original 60's gibson minis w/ pole pieces. The Firebird minis sounded totally different.

. I have had Duncans, later gibson, etc in various guitars.. The old mid 60's epi wilshires I had sounded like nothing else... just incredible... bob
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;If I wished for America's failure,I would have voted for Obama&quot;.-mauser<br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          I am thrilled that you &quot;kinda like me&quot;.. So do most dogs, and they eat **************** and bark at the moon-SPONGEBOB</div>

Comment

View Post

Pretty much. the swiss army knife of guitars... bob
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            <br />

Comment

View Post

Pretty much. the swiss army knife of guitars... bob
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              <br />

Comment

Working...
                              X