Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my confirmation email for my NAMM badge!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my confirmation email for my NAMM badge!

and I cannot. wait.

I've wanted to go to NAMM ever since I started playing guitar. It's a dream come true to finally be going AND work is paying for the whole shebang!

I'll be sure to take tons of pics for you guys and I'll try to do a post a night with some cool stuff I find.

Anyone else gonna be there? Would love to meet some fellow HCEG-ers

Sunny Anaheim, here I come! Funny... it's DUMPING snow here right now haha

Happy New Year guys!
    rockin' for life

Originally Posted by GAS Man

Thrash the establishment, strip it down, and let it rip.

Originally Posted by Deadbeat Son

There's no "just a" allowed here. There's no reason to denigrate a great guitar that does the trick for you just because it's less expensive than someone else's.

Good Trades with: boonestunes, smithshred

Nox P

I've heard that NAMM has cancelled all tickets from Vermont this year due to an over selling tickets caused by a computer error. You'll likely be getting a notice soon.

Have a great time! And don't forget out picks.

PS: Any free stuff you pick up, PM me and I'll give you my shipping address.
    Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Comment

Awesome, congrats! Definitely post some pics when you return!
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

If you are interested I'm having a jam/hang down the street on the Saturday night...should be some folks both from HC and my forum. Here is the info I put in the lesson loft: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...you-re-in-town everyones invited...
        MarkWein.com and Forums
        Study with me on Truefire.com!
        McFeely Custom Guitars Artist

Comment

Cool deal Kuz.

Don't forget us peeps up here in the frozen Northeast!
          --
          Wagdog
          Check out Lunar Commander on:
          iTunes App Store
          Google Play

Lunar Commander Lite - FREE!:
          iTunes App Store
          Google Play

Free Fireworks Show for Android

"Albert King could blow Eddie Van Halen away with his amp on stand-by"
          - Joe Walsh

Good Transactions: Doctor Morbius(x2), Cadfael, bg-pups.com(x2), DCinDC, twotimingpete, dwerlin, DaleH, chqtarzan, sxyryan, lowbrow, albertus, vintage clubber

Comment

Sounds like fun! I've been in that building a couple of times for big, national meetings - they throw a good party.
            Geezer Brigade Member #350

Comment

I'll be at the Pigtronix/Supro/Zinky booth - drop by and say hi!
              --------------------------------
              www.VerneAndru.com

Comment

Mark - that sounds like fun! I'll see if I can sneak away saturday night. Will there be a guitar there for me?

Verne - we're a pigtronix dealer! I'm sure I'll stop by!

thanks all! I'll take plenty of pics and keep you guys filled in.

Don't worry Wag - I'll be thinking of you and all this snow we just got when I'm wearing my shorts in sunny California
                rockin' for life

Originally Posted by GAS Man

Thrash the establishment, strip it down, and let it rip.

Originally Posted by Deadbeat Son

There's no "just a" allowed here. There's no reason to denigrate a great guitar that does the trick for you just because it's less expensive than someone else's.

Good Trades with: boonestunes, smithshred

Nox P

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kuz929
                  View Post

Mark - that sounds like fun! I'll see if I can sneak away saturday night. Will there be a guitar there for me? :

Absolutely.
                  MarkWein.com and Forums
                  Study with me on Truefire.com!
                  McFeely Custom Guitars Artist

Comment

Working...
                  X