SOT: Anybody feel annoyed by entitled online shoppers?

honeyiscool

• Members

There's been a lot of this stuff going on recently, and it's annoying the {censored} out of me. So I felt like venting.

First off, I completely understand if you like money. I like money, too. But what's with the rash of grown adults feeling like they're entitled to buy something at some insane price and then feeling personally betrayed because they couldn't do so? I mean, seriously, really? Talk about sounding like a spoiled brat on Christmas.

I guess I hardly ever haggle because I feel like I don't necessarily deserve money more than other people do, and it's good customers like me that give these entitled brats the margin they're working with...

But really, people who bitch about someone not honoring a 180% price match on a typo on somebody's website... I'm sorry, but that's a bitch move. You're allowed to be upset, but only 13 year olds are allowed to feel actually upset over something like that for more than 30 minutes. If I ran a retailer and someone called me feeling entitled to such a deal, I would just laugh them off the phone. Unfortunately, I don't run retailers but I mean, {censored}, people bend over backwards to even talk to these hagglers in the first place, please don't feel entitled.

I didn't see anyone here bitch about it, so I can name this specific deal but Sweetwater was closing out the Vox Night Train heads for $249 a pop. These things were going for $400+ new everywhere, and Vox had a $100 rebate going. So naturally, they didn't honor the rebates for those who bought it for $249, and now there are buyers saying {censored} like, "I'M NEVER BUYING A VOX PRODUCT AGAIN," ignoring that in the big picture, they bought a {censored}ing Night Train for $249, which is a {censored}ing good deal, and in what universe is a new Night Train worth $149, anyway? That's cheaper than a new Lil Night Train. Anyway, {censored}ing entitled brats. Hate people like that.

Sorry, had to vent.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by johnnytuinals View Post
So you are Illiegal living in this great country to sponge off of the welfare rolls.............JT
Yeah he is hiding here masquerading as a vox hoarder while posting YouTube videos

WTF???

Honestly I don't give a flying fuck about people feeling entitled to take advantage of or even try to exploit buying opportunities

It's the sense of entitlement to shit on people and personally attack people because god forbid they have different opinion. This has become a fucking epidemic around here.

Enough.already. facepalm.gif*10^24

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by johnnytuinals View Post
So you are Illiegal living in this great country to sponge off of the welfare rolls.............JT
Yeah he is hiding here masquerading as a vox hoarder while posting YouTube videos

WTF???

Honestly I don't give a flying fuck about people feeling entitled to take advantage of or even try to exploit buying opportunities

It's the sense of entitlement to shit on people and personally attack people because god forbid they have different opinion. This has become a fucking epidemic around here.

Enough.already. facepalm.gif*10^24

Archived