WooHoooo!!!!!! Deal of a lifetime..

mortatort

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just got off the phone with the guy. He says he should be home from work tomorrow by the time I get there. Seamless transaction here so far..FTW!!

I am starting to get a little tired already though. idea.gif maybe I can pick up a hitch hiker and get him to drive part of the way! I'll keep you posted.cool.gif

• Members

Just got off the phone with the guy. He says he should be home from work tomorrow by the time I get there. Seamless transaction here so far..FTW!!

I am starting to get a little tired already though. idea.gif maybe I can pick up a hitch hiker and get him to drive part of the way! I'll keep you posted.cool.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mortatort

View Post

You may wind up in a Rest Stop Bathroom dude... get you some caffeine! Hard on your heart, but still much safer!! thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mortatort

View Post

You may wind up in a Rest Stop Bathroom dude... get you some caffeine! Hard on your heart, but still much safer!! thumb.gif

Archived