OT: Meh.

xrleroyx

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not completely sure really. Just talking like a dude. Trying to sound more badass than I am. I doubt she'll look around again. Probably didn't appreciate the boobage either.

Also was kind of a dick to her for a few days.

Don't really care if she finds it TBH.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by xrleroyx

View Post

I'm going to try to patch things up tomorrow... Time to man up, own up and try to get the girl.

http://imtheinfinitesadness.bandcamp.com/

Yeah, I didn't see anything on here rising to dickheadness... not even close in my book. So hopefully that's a good bellweather and it'll all blow over with a meal of crow and humble pie. Your instincts are probably right, don't talk yourself down, just follow through as best you can and you'll have nothing to regret later regardless of how it turns out.

Good luck!!!

• Members

View Post

I'm not completely sure really. Just talking like a dude. Trying to sound more badass than I am. I doubt she'll look around again. Probably didn't appreciate the boobage either.

Also was kind of a dick to her for a few days.

Don't really care if she finds it TBH.

Psssh I doubt it's the posts here, you don't post in a way that would offend anyone in particular.

The "kind of a dick to her" part is probably the bigger issue, but you knew that already. Good luck!

• Members

I hope it had nothing to do with me offering to buy her a car redface.gif

icon_lol.gif

Well, I hope you can patch it up. She looked like a cutie and I often like to think that the face is a window to the soul.

But remember what W.C. Fields said, "Never try to impress a woman, because if you do she'll expect you to keep up the standard for the rest of your life."

Or:

"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."

And just one more but off topic,

"Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water."

W. C. Fields

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by honeyiscool

View Post

That might be the kind of thing that got this guy in trouble in the first place, but she could totally be a shortscale bass babe .... like Tina Weymouth.

Yeah, I kinda think so too, on all 3 counts.

Although Tina is showing the age these days, I always think of her like this

what's a lot of fun is to play that little guitar riff she's doing on this song and dance along with them. Big time cheap fun thumb.gif

for those not familiar with Tina, she's quite the bass player, but in this particular song she's just "tinking" a cool little riff.

Tina on bass

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by GAS Man

View Post

I hope it had nothing to do we me offering to buy her a car redface.gif

icon_lol.gif

Well, I hope you can patch it up. She looked like a cutie and I often like to think that the face is a window to the soul.

But remember what W.C. Fields said, "Never try to impress a woman, because if you do she'll expect you to keep up the standard for the rest of your life."

Or:

"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."

And just one more but off topic,

"Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water."

W. C. Fields

Please buy her a car and give me all of the credit.

• Members

View Post

Please buy her a car and give me all of the credit.

I was of course just being naughty. But she is cute and even though my days of chasing the young cuties is over for this old dawg, they still make my heart skip a beat. It's just that I don't feel the need to do try to do anything about it anymore.

But my comment came from a twist on an old bar pick up line, instead of asking a lady if you could buy them a drink, you ask them if you can buy them a car. Doesn't always work at breaking the ice, but then nothing always works in the coliseum. You often just end up losing your head, then it's that long 100 yard walk back to your table. icon_lol.gif

Good luck with her. wave.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by GAS Man

View Post

I was of course just being naughty. But she is cute and even though my days of chasing the young cuties is over for this old dawg, they still make my heart skip a beat. It's just that I don't feel the need to do try to do anything about it anymore.

But my comment came from a twist on an old bar pick up line, instead of asking a lady if you could buy them a drink, you ask them if you can buy them a car. Doesn't always work at breaking the ice, but then nothing always works in the coliseum. You often just end up losing your head, then it's that long 100 yard walk back to your table. icon_lol.gif

Good luck with her. wave.gif

I heard a quote kind of like that.

If I wanted to get divorced, I'd find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

I'll be seeing her tomorrow. Going to put on the old xrleroyx charm and try to patch things up.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by honeyiscool

View Post

That's a good thing. People who look 30 at 18 aren't going to age well. smile.gif

It's because she hardly drinks, never smoked cigs and gave up smoking weed after smoking K2 once. Never smoke that stuff, ever by the way. That was super scary.

• Members

View Post

It's because she hardly drinks, never smoked cigs and gave up smoking weed after smoking K2 once. Never smoke that stuff, ever by the way. That was super scary.

I mean this with all sincerity, but maybe dial back the posting of personal info on the internets? smile.gif

• Members

Haha. She's got you twisted. What is she doing spying on your private affairs? Did you invite her here? Is she a musician? No? Then she needs to mind her own business. Unless, she's going to be willing to wear a "wire" whenever she goes out with her girlfriends so you can make sure she's not saying things that you don't approve of - but we all know that is NOT going to happen.

Archived