Who's been using a Kustom Defender 1x12 cab?

Meowy

• Members

This is the real Kustom stuff....lol!

The old stuff is so strong, tough and loud, you would be amazed. They take pedals really well too. This is just part of my collection. They came in 7 different colors and were ALL solid state with the first one made in 1964 ( I have personally seen the first one) Once they turned from the Nuagahyde tuck and roll to tolex they were no longer owned by the. original owner Bud Ross and kind of went to crap after the tolex versions in the 70's.

We have a Kustom Konvention every year or other year and Bud Ross and some of the original workers from the factory from the 60's show up just to see some of the old equipment that us Kollectors have that is in mint condition and we do a big long jam and they enjoy it. It is very Kool indeed.

I hope you enjoy the pics,

Bart

k50_2a.jpg

RedK200A2.jpg

redandblue.jpg

GEDC0421.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by esphil View Post
I have one with the kustom head and I'm very happy with it. I got the head/cab for $100 from HM, it has a very good clean tone on it. I haven't tried other heads with this cab though.
I have this one too and also bought it with the 5W head from Hello Music for $100.00. I sold my Traynor 65W combo amp (nice amp BTW) and use this with my Digitech RP-255. It gives me all the tone I need and it is loud; too loud for my space. You could definitely do small gigs with it.

KUSTOMHALFSTACK-1.jpg

Archived