Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me price my guitars!

Looking to cut down on guitars, and need some help! I've never sold any instruments before, so it's tough to put a price on these. For example, how much should I be looking for before shipping? How much is it to ship a guitar? Any help that you guys can offer is great! Oh, and if you're interested in any, I'll give you a HC discount.

1. Epi G-400

2. SG MM

3. Squier SE

4. Squier VM Bass

But you couldn't last a lifetime.

$185.00 for each.

30% of original price if dealing with GC.
    i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

The pawn shop by me sells Squier Strats for under $100. Epi SG's go for $150 - $200 depending on condition. You might get $200 - $250 on the MM. I'm not sure about the Squier bass. Shipping via USPS is typically under $45. That depends on the weight, dimensions, and distance that the package is shipped to.

Comment

For shipping the bolt on neck guitars, you can remove the necks and ship them more securely, for less, in a smaller box.

Those Epi sg's are a dime-a-dozen, I would guess $125 - $150, the others 30%-40% off of what the street price of a new one is - and that's if the buyer really wants 'em.

It's tough selling stuff right now, and doubly tough after Christmas.
        --
        Wagdog
        Check out Lunar Commander on:
        iTunes App Store
        Google Play

Lunar Commander Lite - FREE!:
        iTunes App Store
        Google Play

Free Fireworks Show for Android

"Albert King could blow Eddie Van Halen away with his amp on stand-by"
        - Joe Walsh

Good Transactions: Doctor Morbius(x2), Cadfael, bg-pups.com(x2), DCinDC, twotimingpete, dwerlin, DaleH, chqtarzan, sxyryan, lowbrow, albertus, vintage clubber

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by wagdog
          View Post

+1...the economy's crap right now...I see things on craigslist going for half what they used to, except really expensive collector's stuff, which never seems to sell.

If I were you, I'd wait til late spring or summer...the economy might be better by then, or people with tax refunds might be shopping...

Comment

$200 each

stuff:
            52RI Tele
            Gibson SG 1970s Tribute
            more stuff:
            65 Twin Reverb Reissue
            Cox Tweed Deluxe Ultimate

The REAL Angry

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Tele
              View Post

$200 each

Actually the Epi is only worth $25.00 but I'll give you $40.00 as an HC member.
              Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Comment

200-300 for MM, sry to say, but the others are just a bunch of junk
                The Mojo that can be explained is not the real Mojo

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Cats-o-caster
                  View Post

Wow, harsh

None of them are junk...a Wal-Mart Paul Stanley guitar is junk. Unfortunately, though, none of them will sell for what they're worth at the moment. As a bass player, I can tell you that the Squier J is every bit the instrument as a Fender MIM if you upgrade the p'ups...

Comment

The VM jazz bass usually goes for about $200 I've noticed.

Comment

View Post

Hopeful that 2013 will usher in diplomacy and etiquette.
                      i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

hows the intonation and neck on the white SG? Ill trade you a squier cvc with fralin pickups

stuff:
                        52RI Tele
                        Gibson SG 1970s Tribute
                        more stuff:
                        65 Twin Reverb Reissue
                        Cox Tweed Deluxe Ultimate

The REAL Angry

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by wagdog
                          View Post

For shipping the bolt on neck guitars, you can remove the necks and ship them more securely, for less, in a smaller box.

Those Epi sg's are a dime-a-dozen, I would guess $125 - $150, the others 30%-40% off of what the street price of a new one is - and that's if the buyer really wants 'em.

Actually I recently (finally) sold a Vox VT15 on Ebay right after Christmas after listing it 5-6 times throughout the fall, BECAUSE the buyer had Christmas gift money to spend.
                          tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                          www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                          -For Sale:
                          -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                          -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                          - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                          - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                          - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

View Post

silly
                            tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                            -For Sale:
                            -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                            - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by LOLRECONLOL
                              View Post

Looking to cut down on guitars, and need some help! I've never sold any instruments before, so it's tough to put a price on these. For example, how much should I be looking for before shipping? How much is it to ship a guitar? Any help that you guys can offer is great! Oh, and if you're interested in any, I'll give you a HC discount.

1. Epi G-400

2. SG MM

3. Squier SE

4. Squier VM Bass

What are they going for on Ebay? I assume you checked completed auctions there?
                              tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                              -For Sale:

Comment

Working...
                              X