Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition begging "the rogue" to release the secret to Slash toanz, brah

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Slash sucks and his toanz suck too.



    Oops! Did I say that out loud?

    "You people keep on raining. I'll still be the parade." - Diamond Dave.



    TO HEAR MY COUNTRY BAND: ADRIAN RAY, click THIS or this


    Official endorsee of:Breedlove Guitars

    http://www.ghsstrings.com

    http://www.rocktron.com

    http://www.monsterenergy.com/

    Myspace.com-Dave Aronow

    Comment


    • #62






      Quote Originally Posted by DaveAronow
      View Post

      Slash sucks and his toanz suck too.



      Oops! Did I say that out loud?




      Do I really have to repeat myself for the millionth time and say that 1) you're missing the point of me nailing one of the most sought after tones in history and 2) you dont speak for humanity's taste in guitar tones

      Comment


      • #63
        The Rogue = jjpistols

        Comment


        • #64






          Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue
          View Post

          Do I really have to repeat myself for the millionth time and say that 1) you're missing the point of me nailing one of the most sought after tones in history and 2) you dont speak for humanity's taste in guitar tones




          I will consider myself told.



          So, you got your wish.



          Reveal the secret. Preferably a video clip of YOU actually playing it.



          We are ready.

          "You people keep on raining. I'll still be the parade." - Diamond Dave.



          TO HEAR MY COUNTRY BAND: ADRIAN RAY, click THIS or this


          Official endorsee of:Breedlove Guitars

          http://www.ghsstrings.com

          http://www.rocktron.com

          http://www.monsterenergy.com/

          Myspace.com-Dave Aronow

          Comment


          • #65
            The backstory here is a mystery to me, but it's an interesting thread so far.











            Edit: nevermind, I found the other thread

            Comment


            • #66
              Uggh I feel like I am watching an episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter.

              The Rogue=Duane Chapman



              Good dealings with ~dcindc x2~alleytrash~ashasha~jjegg~Yavin

              Comment


              • #67
                Rogue = toanz thuggin'
                ................The REAL Brah


                Good trades/deals with: Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred

                Comment


                • #68
                  wait are people seriously arguing about slash tone now?



                  it's not hard turn the gain up to like 4 or 5 and put all knobs in the zone

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    id prefer to nail slash's wife than his tone. Nailing another dudes tone sounds rather pooft to me.
                    _________________________________________________

                    stuff:
                    52RI Tele
                    Gibson SG 1970s Tribute
                    more stuff:
                    65 Twin Reverb Reissue
                    Cox Tweed Deluxe Ultimate


                    The REAL Angry

                    Comment


                    • #70






                      Quote Originally Posted by SrMeowMeow
                      View Post

                      wait are people seriously arguing about slash tone now?



                      it's not hard turn the gain up to like 4 or 5 and put all knobs in the zone




                      I think our late friend was the only one arguing.
                      We're not in Kansas anymore.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Next, The Rogue will announce that he managed to purchase a Furby.
                        The most important part of my religion is to play guitar.
                        Lou Reed

                        Comment


                        • #72






                          Quote Originally Posted by Angry Tele
                          View Post

                          id prefer to nail slash's wife than his tone. Nailing another dudes tone sounds rather pooft to me.




                          they divorced i think.
                          Add Tag...

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Rogue's playing rocks. Anyone who doesn't put up a clip of their playing is a pussy and should be put on ignore.
                            http://sites.google.com/site/bizflyer/

                            Comment


                            • #74






                              Quote Originally Posted by jamdogg
                              View Post

                              they divorced i think.




                              No, he filed for divorce but then they reconciled two months later (source: Wikipedia)
                              Originally Posted by Warren Buffett


                              “There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”



                              Member of the Hamer Squad

                              Founder of the Danelectro Horde

                              Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

                              Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

                              MY GUITARS

                              Comment


                              • #75






                                Quote Originally Posted by Sillypeoples
                                View Post

                                Rogue's playing rocks. Anyone who doesn't put up a clip of their playing is a pussy and should be put on ignore.




                                Ok, pussy.
                                ................The REAL Brah


                                Good trades/deals with: Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X