If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
It's a 2005 model of which I am the second owner. The original owner has quite the collection of guitars including several LP Customs from the 70's and a '56 Stratocaster. Due to his extensive collection he said this guitar probably had less than 20 hours of play time. Mostly just hung on the wall.
With that said, I own two other Les Pauls that get almost all of the play time (because one is my #1 and the other is a great LP to drag around town and play with buddies). In fact, in the almost 3 years I have owned it, I have only played it about 20 hours. In my situation, it spent it's off time in the Gibson case which is included (contains documentation and tool, 4 digit case code has never been set).
So this guitar only has about 40 HOURS OF ACTUAL PLAYTIME !!!
Anyway, it's got Zebra Burstbucker Pro's Humbucker pickups and a 60's style thinner neck...
Great guitar with very little play time. $1400 OBO..., shipped in the continental 48...
here are more pics here when i first got it... no longer has these pup covers on the guitar however... they were not stock anyway.
Cleaning out my parts box. I will discount multiple items with combined shipping. Please PM with interest. Thanks for looking
1) Set of H-S-S pickups from an entry level Yamaha Strat. White covers / bobbins, ceramic bar mags
Bucker reads 8.83K, singles are ~5.52K Leads are approx 6"
$25 shipped for the set
2) Pair of Strat single pickups of unknown origin (possibly MIM, but unsure). ceramic bar mags. no covers. One has red / white leads, the other is blue / white, approx 7" of wire. Each reads ~ 4.8 - 4.9K
$25 shipped for pair
3) Chrome covered HB of unknown origin. Reads 7.5K $20
4) Tele bridge pickup of unknown origin. 6.12K. Baseplate needs to be reglued $15
5) Dead Classic Vibe Tele bridge pickup. Good rewind candidate $15
6) ~2 dozen fillister screws and ~1 dozen hex cap screw from Addiction Fx $10
7) 7 pcs. Floyd rose string retainer bars chrome, no screws $15
8) Strat SSS pickguard WBW. Shielded still has plastic film $15
9) Squier Strat Big Apple HH pickguard. Single ply black $10
10 ) 5 amber Gibson style knobs and a set of 3 white Strat knobs $10
11) Set of 2 clear acrylic neck radius gauges 7.5" .. 20" $10
It doesn't mention it in the CL ad, but for you lovelies, I can ship. PM me. I'm pretty flexible as the thing is doing me no good, and I have zero money into it as of right now.
Gretsch Tenny and Gibson SG Classic -> Some neat effects -> Peavey Classic 50 410 and/or Marshall JTM60 310
Need an exceptionally cheap sound guy in the general Western Pennsylvania area? PM Me.
Do you like Free Candy? Yeah? Then like my band!
Had a good trade/transaction/deal? Click here to tell HCEG about it!
Proud to be 1st Lieutenant in the SG Army Special Forces
Pair of Fender 215s Subs (PA Subs). Both work great. Just got a bigger set, so we're selling these. Looking for $250 for the pair. Local only, don't wanna ship these suckers! Might trade for a solid Bass, or a good 16 channel mixer.
2015 Taylor 214ce Deluxe
2008 Fender American Standard Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pro
2006 Fender American 60th Anniv. P-Bass
Tech 21 Trademark 60 Purchased new in 2011 Excellent/mint/new condition. Never gigged, used only in my home. It's a great amp, but it's just way more than I need for playing at home. I doubt if the speaker is even broken in. Includes footswitch, manual and original packing. Asking $425 shipped and paypalled to CONUS.
Not looking for trades, thanks......
Next up is a Korg AX3000G Multieffects pedal in excellent/new condition. I've tried to get along with these contraptions, but I guess I'm just a simple stombox guy.
Includes manual, ac adapter and original packaging
Asking $150 shipped and paypalled to CONUS
good transactions with dcindc, mindriot, 98 les paul, drawdeep and jelloman