What color of 2 Fender American Standard Stratocasters should I pick from?

johnnytuinals

• Members

I placed a order to buy a 2012 Fender Anerican Standard Stratocaster and should have it by Weds from Music123.
When I first placed the order I thought I was getting a 2012 Fender American Standard in the Color of Charcoal Frost Metallic Maple Fingerboard for $691.28
But I checked my Order on Music123 a few mins later and Found out they screwed up and was sending me a 2012 Fender American Standard Stratocaster 3-Tone Sunburst Maple Fingerboard,
Anyways Could not Cancel the Guitar and have to refuse it when UPS brings it along with the charcoal one that I also paid $691.28 for....
Now I am wondering what Color should I really get?
Yes the 3-Tone Sunburst is listed $50 more then the rest of the Strats but
I do have a pick of 3-Tone Sunburst or Charcoal.........JT

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by johnnytuinals

View Post

I placed a order to buy a 2012 Fender Anerican Standard Stratocaster and should have it by Weds from Music123.

When I first placed the order I thought I was getting a 2012 Fender American Standard in the Color of Charcoal Frost Metallic Maple Fingerboard for $691.28

But I checked my Order on Music123 a few mins later and Found out they screwed up and was sending me a 2012 Fender American Standard Stratocaster 3-Tone Sunburst Maple Fingerboard,

Anyways Could not Cancel the Guitar and have to refuse it when UPS brings it along with the charcoal one that I also paid $691.28 for....

Now I am wondering what Color should I really get?

Yes the 3-Tone Sunburst is listed $50 more then the rest of the Strats but

I do have a pick of 3-Tone Sunburst or Charcoal.........JT

White People Problems! Sorry just having fun.....

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by thatsbunk

View Post

thats a great price... is there some kind of unadvertised pricing going on for these?

Will be last time I post this..........

Hellomusic.com have these for $849 and using the coupon (saturday100} will bring the Strat down towards $749.

Now Call Music123.com and NOT too email them and get the Price down towards $691 with their 123% discount after

their price match........A few got the Strat for $691 and a few others paid $725 with free shipping from Music123.

It depends on how many salespeople you want too call.(Once they are sold out at Hellomusic.com then the deal will be gone.......JT

http://hellomusic.com/Items/2012-ame...rcoal-rosewood

• Members

Keep the one that sounds the best and has the best overall build quality. You have the best of both worlds -the option of try before you buy that the local stores offer, and on the other hand you paid an internet price.

• Members

I would say go for the charcoal the tri color burst is rather boring. Too bad they didn't send a Sienna burst that one looks real nice.

How come you ordered two? Was it just to make sure you got the deal you wanted and didn't have to wait on the return exchange.

Really wanted to get one of those. Had some gift cards I could have usex from Musiciansfriend. They seem to have it in for hello music since they bought a exclusive Musiciansfriend friend gibson and tried to sell it themselves. Hello music even looks to have blocked Musiciansfriend ip address so they can't check in on their site.

Archived