X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wife Gave Me Puppy Eyes When She Saw A '93 Fender Pink Paisley Strat

She has a pink paisley Tele that she noodles with......guess what she's getting for Christmas?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. &quot;It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.<br />
    __________________</div>

A puppy? !

A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
    HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
    Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
    I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

A puppy? !

Comment

A bone?

<div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with - Yarbicus, CBH5150, BozzofAngels, Alvin Wilson, Harris Quinn<br />
        <br />
        Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.</div>

Comment

A bone?

<div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with - Yarbicus, CBH5150, BozzofAngels, Alvin Wilson, Harris Quinn<br />
          <br />
          Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.</div>

Comment

coal.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="center"><font size="5"><font color="Blue">✡</font></font></div></div>

Comment

coal.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="center"><font size="5"><font color="Blue">✡</font></font></div></div>

Comment

I'm buying my babe a short scale bass for christmas.

She's a lefty though...

But she's hot though...

dharmaforone.bandcamp.com<br><br>Listen to my music and such.<br><br>Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

I'm buying my babe a short scale bass for christmas.

She's a lefty though...

But she's hot though...

dharmaforone.bandcamp.com<br><br>Listen to my music and such.<br><br>Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

^^ Have her give me a call, I'll buy her a car!

She's purdy

Comment

She's purdy

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by GAS Man
                        View Post

She's purdy

Hey, as long as it's better than the ****************ing Pt Cruiser I keep having to fix.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by GAS Man
                          View Post

She's purdy

Hey, as long as it's better than the ****************ing Pt Cruiser I keep having to fix.

Comment

Lucky she didnt see the custom Pink PRS guitar at Willcutt for $4k!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><u><i>Ashtray plays Fender Stratocasters &amp; Telecasters through:</i></u><br />
                            '67 Fender BF Bandmaster<br />
                            </font></div>

Comment

Lucky she didnt see the custom Pink PRS guitar at Willcutt for $4k!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><u><i>Ashtray plays Fender Stratocasters &amp; Telecasters through:</i></u><br />
                              '67 Fender BF Bandmaster<br />
                              </font></div>

Comment

Working...
                              X