New guitars day

Lonnie99

• Members

Duncan, you got a steal on yours. These regularly get between $5-600 on eBay. They both need cleaned up, which won't happen for a few days. The guy I got the Electra from had it for about 15 years and never realized the bridge pickup ring is on backwards. I love the old MIJ guitars. With the 5 way rotary knob and the two mini toggles there's an endless supply of tones coming out of this thing. Scott, Kansas is my all time favorite band and I too am a big Kerry Kivgren fan. I believe he played a Dean Elite, but they were the same body style as the Cadillacs. The EMGs just sound HUGE in this thing. For those that think EMGs are for metal only that couldn't be further from the truth.

• Members

Duncan, you got a steal on yours. These regularly get between $5-600 on eBay. They both need cleaned up, which won't happen for a few days. The guy I got the Electra from had it for about 15 years and never realized the bridge pickup ring is on backwards. I love the old MIJ guitars. With the 5 way rotary knob and the two mini toggles there's an endless supply of tones coming out of this thing. Scott, Kansas is my all time favorite band and I too am a big Kerry Kivgren fan. I believe he played a Dean Elite, but they were the same body style as the Cadillacs. The EMGs just sound HUGE in this thing. For those that think EMGs are for metal only that couldn't be further from the truth.

Archived